• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Boxer shorts

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What brand of boxer briefs Y'all use? I have been using Champions from Costco but my legs are too big and the ride up to my ball sack and I hate that. I got some good lycra sport shorts but they are not under where really. Help me out bros.

I use jockey sport

If you're looking specifically for boxer briefs, under armor gets my vote, compression style. I personally hate full on boxer briefs though

Under armor is the bomb you'll love them, I just picked up 6 new ones at Dicks. Lots of colors and pattern options. Get the ones with the fly as it provides a pouch for your junk and is very comfortable through out the whole day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 31
Under armor is the bomb you'll love them, I just picked up 6 new ones at Dicks. Lots of colors and pattern options. Get the ones with the fly as it provides a pouch for your junk and is very comfortable through out the whole day.

These are the ones I prefer for working out. The ones with the flys are so much more comfortable than the traditional boxer jocks

171021829_Ladies_bikini_Underwear_s.jpg

Not sure, I wear boy shorts :wut:

I think the jacks getting a little swishy. Calvin Klein micros

BCG from academy for compression, Murano from Dillard's for briefs .. I'm a cheap ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underwear and sox are an item most people go cheap on when you really should pay the few extra dollars for the comfort. especially when you have a job, makes a huge difference thru the day.

Back