• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD Baby!

Crash26719

SteroidsFax VIP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418230064.170761.jpghappier than a kid in a candy store. Christmas time up in this house. Amazing time SF with the Black Friday sale. Wanna thank my bro & rep jas101 for helping me thru the process. Hats off to you bro. Get things settled & calmed down & can't wait to start pinning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 10885happier than a kid in a candy store. Christmas time up in this house. Amazing time SF with the Black Friday sale. Wanna thank my bro & rep jas101 for helping me thru the process. Hats off to you bro. Get things settled & calmed down & can't wait to start pinning.

Congrats brother!!! That's one hell of a TD. Enjoy your gear. Keep us updated on your progress. Your a good guy and we are glad your now part of the SF family.

Will do bro & I also have to give a shout out to AMA. There were some issues with my order at the time of them closing, I got in contact with them, there was a mix up with shipment but they followed thru. Thank you guys as well

I'm super excited to see this, I'm glad that one of our valued customers was able to take advantage of the amazing savings of the Black Friday sale, congratulations on your touch down, if there's ever anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate, your needs are important to us and you can rest assure that me and my team will go above and beyond to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Have a Merry Christmas

Thank you brother & Merry Christmas to you, your family, the SF TEAM & their families as well. I'll def be visiting you all again

Back