• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd Cycle advice?

freechilly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm nearing the end of my first cycle which was 500mg test e/ week and some dbol to kick start. I actually have about a month left on this cycle and so far I've gained a solid 20-25lbs. PCT is ready but I was wondering what you guys recommend for my second cycle? I'm trying to get shredded for the summer, probably gonna start it around March.
Any advice is appreciated

24yo
Right now I'm 6ft
192lbs
Around 10-12%bf

since it treated ya so well id just drop the dbol ,,keep the test the same,, change the diet ,,add more cardio and maybe add a dry oral....keep it simple..

id be more worried about trying to keep most your gainz and a good pct at this point...thats more important...whats your pct look like?

Standard nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25 I was thinking maybe adding var to the test my second cycle?

Test prop, tren ace, and anavar. Get your diet in check and You'll get freaky.

Standard nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25 I was thinking maybe adding var to the test my second cycle?
you could throw in some hcg for faster recovery which usually helps keep gains...just a thought.

Var would work for next cycle oral or tbol...var being alot more mild

I surely wouldnt run tren my 2nd cycle..keep it simple...learn what food does to your body...you can actually turn any cycle into a bulk or cut just by changing the diet.....but of course theres more water in some compounds ...once your learn how your body reacts to certain food plans then experiment with different compounds..

keep good logs you can always go back to and compare..sounds like your doing it right so far....keep it up...

No need to change something that works...change is for when it doesnt work any more

@unlisted I agree with you, I'm not touching tren till I got numerous cycles under my belt lol. I appreciate your input, you're right about any cycle being a cut or bulk cycle..after all it all comes down to diet. I'm gonna play it by ear but most likely I'm just gonna do a 15 week test e cycle and finish it off with var

Sounds like a plan...keep intesity up through pct and into next cycle and it will pay off...sometimes I see guys slack off after they quit pinnin..and lose everything they worked for..
Find a new motivation and make short goals...And keep diet clean..if your next cycle is gonna.be a cut theres no need adding extra bf in between...

You got this..have fun with it

Back