• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

my bpc-157 and tb-500 experience

friendofzeus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
not sure if this is the right section for this, but i figured i would make it easy to find instead of buried in heavy's thread in case anyone is looking for feedback on these two compounds.

i started documenting the use of these in my bulk log, and it was the only thing i kept up with after being sick and missing a week and a half of work. i still won't be working out for another week or so but here it goes. i didn't have a spotter (typical of my workouts) and it was chest day. i was on my second to last set of flat DB presses with the 110lb DB's. i rolled back with the DB's and right as i got them into the catch i felt a twinge in my elbow area. i finished the set but immediately felt an aching pain, instead of doing another set of 110's i re-racked them and grabbed the 70's and knocked out a high rep set and called it a day. the following two days i felt that old feeling of tendinitis/ really achey feeling every time i moved my arm, extension, contraction, it all hurt. the pain was actually coming from right where the long head of the tricep joins or attaches at the elbow. i've had this injury probably 5 or 6 times over the past 8 years of lifting and each time the only cure for it was to stop lifting anything upper body for 4-6 weeks and to take it really easy when doing anything with my arms (day to day moving stuff around the house, taking things in and out of my vehicle, etc)

because i've been bouncing at night for extra cash, i couldn't really just stop using my arms, so i decided to finally bite the bullet and try the peptides out (i'm not running GH atm). i placed an order through a vendor here 3 vials of bpc 157 5mg 2 vials of tb 500 5mg and got the peptides in short order. i started the injections the moment they arrived. my dosing went something like this:

because i could only fit 3ml's of bac water in each of the little vials, my dosing was a bit off from recommended protocols that i've read.
the protocols that i've read suggested front loading the tb 500 the first week with 2 injections of 2mg's each injection and injecting the bpc-157 2-3x daily with 250-300mcg's i didn't want to burn through that much tb-500 since i only ordered 2 vials and since there were only 3ml's per vial, i ended up settling with 1ml (1666mcg/ml) 2x/week which would give me 3 weeks worth of tb-500. i also decided on using .2ml's 3x ED of bpc-157 (333.3mcg each time, slightly higher than recommended but not by much).

i used 31g slin pins for all injections, the bpc-157 was injected right into the area with pain, the tb-500 sub q in my stomach. at day 3 (1 injection of tb-500 and 9 injections of bpc-157) i got a full chest workout with light high rep tri work in using all hammer strength and cable equipment. the long head of my tri was sore, but not painful. i wanted to stay away from using my arms to stabilize weight for as long as possible while doing the injections. each workout i did a test set of pull ups, wide grip and neutral grip since there's some stress on the elbows during pull ups as well. that first chest workout, i got pain from the wide grip pull ups and didn't even test the neutral grip pull ups, a few days later after my 2nd tb-500 injection and continuing the bpc-157 injections i did an upper back workout using hammer strength machines and got some cable based and preacher bench bi work in. everything felt great except for the neutral grip pull ups. i got in 3 working sets of wide grip pull ups and did my 4th set of wide grip pull ups on the assisted dip/pull up machine. after the workout i was pain free. my elbow and long head of my tri was tight and feeling sore, but there was nothing registering as pain.

a couple nights later bouncing, they needed a keg moved. i was dreading moving the keg because of my elbow but i picked it up and walked it across the length of the building with zero issues, so time wise after a week's time give or take a day i felt fully functional again. i've kept up with the injections and just finished off the last of the TB 500 and bpc 157 a couple days ago and i feel totally ready to rock at the gym again. i got my dog back yesterday and wrestled with him a bit which usually puts some odd stress on my elbows because of the angles involved but i didn't run into any issues which felt great.

long story short: after a week of injections i was able to use my elbows again and get meaningful workouts in. i've now finished 3 weeks worth of injections and feel totally healed up, literally half the time that it has taken me in the past to get back to this point of functionality. i was able to get back to the gym in 1/4 of the normal amount of time.

Myself and a few top level powerlifters I know have had great results with TB-500.

Really helps with my bicep tendinitis. I highly recommend it.

Excellent write up FOZ... ive been interested in this combo for awhile.

BPC157 is absolutely amazing and is used daily. TB500 tends to be used twice a week or once a week and takes a while to kick in.

The combo together is quite amazing if you have serious inflammation. BPC has been used in studies on athletes with injuries.

Back