• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I know im going to catch hell for this.....

unrealone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I dont drink coffee or any other caffeine besides Hydroxycut ... Addicted to the flavor and the instant pick me up it gives.... Ill have half of a packet in the morning to wake up and maybe the rest later in the day... a far cry from the 3 a day that they suggest.... How much do you think, if any, that this effects me during a winter bulk?

If you are asking if Hydroxycut will keep you from winter bulking.... I seriously doubt it. Its not that much of an appetite suppressant these days is it?

Yeah I don't think it will really matter

I've read this 3 times and still don't understand.

:wits:

well, its a thermogenic fat burner used during cuts...

it keeps my metabolism running smooth and im having no problem getting around 4k cals down daily, yet not putting on the initial cycle weight like normal... gear is great and strength is great, just kind of stuck on a weight with another week of dbol left (4wk) then its just npp/t400 for a while... just curious as to if anyone else used it and had any ill effects...

my guess is i dont drink enough of it to matter... thanks

^^^yeah, same stuff... just in drink mix form ... give it a go on your next cut... hard to beat the flavor

the thermogenic effects of these otc fat burners are weak. You can even bulk on clen realistically. hydroxycut will hardly effect your bulk at all, especially if you're on anabolics

Back