• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown!!!!!!

inkdbrawler

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Compliments of bushmaster and pharmalogic! Looks extremely clear with the slightest yellow tint. Will be pinning tonight!

778e204e0e03a2f63baeaaf693a1f4de.jpg

Nice looks really good bro

Thanks kronik! And I'm pumped bushmaster. Been looking for a new lab to use for my next cycle anyways so this will be a perfect trial run

Thanks kronik! And I'm pumped bushmaster. Been looking for a new lab to use for my next cycle anyways so this will be a perfect trial run
Looking forward to the labs! Please let us know about the pip and lab results.

Oh no doubt man! I'll reply to this tonight when I pin and over the next couple days to update on pip. Labs will be in 28 days ;)

IML Gear Cream!
EO/MCT Carrier oils, crystal clear!

Jump on board Screamin' Eagle!
I would but have a trusted source atm, maybe around tax return time ill see about it

nector of the gods....

Cracking the top of the vial I was pleasantly surprised to see how much larger the rubber stopper is on pharmalogic vials, kudos to them! Drew with relative ease and I stuck my glute with the Ole 23G 1" cannon....absolutely no pip @300mg tonight. Typically I'll feel it a little more tomorrow and the most at the 48 hour mark so I'll update it both days as a follow up

Usually on.a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst, I'll have about a low 4 on the day after pinning. Today, after last night's pin, I have a 2....mayyyyybe 3. Smooth as silk and will update on tomorrow's pin/how this one feels tomorrow which is usually my worst day

2nd pin today of this test....just as smooth as the first! It does draw a tad slower, but no complaints about that! It's been 48 hours since the first pin and usually I'd be at about a 6 or 7 on the pain scale...I'm flirting with a 4 or 5 so as far as pip goes this stuff is most definitely lacking! Assuming labs come back as good as I expect, I think pharma hit the nail on the head with this one!!

3rd pin last night. Pharmalogic has it all figured out here, pip is next to non existent!!!

I'm stocked up well for the next 12 weeks, but when it's time to order more gear it's going to be Pharmalogic all day.

Get Shredded!
Ya I've got prop and NPP coming out of my ears right now but after this cycle it's all about the pharmalogic!! Extremely impressed, assuming labs come out as favorable as I expect

Back