• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prami Dosage npp cycle

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to best starting my test/npp blast in a few weeks. 800mg test 400mg npp per week. This will be my first run with npp. Going to be using my arimdex script for estro and I'm going to get some Prami from IMR to combat any potential prolactin issues. Just wanted some input on how I should dose the Prami.. Thanks![h=1][/h]

I'd start with .1 ed and every 3 or 4 days add .1 until I got to .4

^^^agreed. Start very low and take your time tapering up. If not it can make you very sick.

if ya keep estro in check you could probly leave the prami alone....but as cf8 said for dosing and dj slow and low...this stuff really effects some people stomaches..

Thanks guys.. I have some solid adex from my script so keeping estro under control shouldn't be an issue. Maybe I'll just keep the prami on hand just in case and take it if needed..

I had very minor upset stomach the first 2 days (might have just been mental) and no issues after that. I think the guys that have issues from it start too much too soon. I don't think there's a downside to using it if you're smart about it.

Sounds like a plan I know alot of people when keeping doses of npp under 350mg dont need it..just keep estro in check and maybe bloods oen the road tk see where your at and adjust and add prami if needed for proloctin

Prami is strong as fuck. Start low and go slow. I see zero reason to exceed 0.5 mg in the vast majority of cases. I have personally started at 0.1 mg myself.

I use NPP up to 600mg/wk . Never had any prolactin issues . You could always do labs before just pumping something into your body . just keep E2 in range .

Back