• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

blue hearts

jodenem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello was looking for the blue hearts and cant find them in stock anywhere .. not looking for a source but another good brand to use . what about kalpa ? thanks

I have not had the blessing of trying Kalpa yet but I did use the blue hearts Danabol DS on this past cycle as a oral kiskstart. Thery were made by March Pharmaceutical and were by FAR the best dbol I have used since the origional ciba. I was also on test e at 750mg/wk and tren a at 350mg/wk and the results were insane. The first 2 weeks I was gaining weight at over a pound a day so I had to cut back my food a little, it was too fast for me. Oh and I used 50mg/day split between morning and PWO. Back pumps, high blood pressure, the whole nine yards lol.

thank you i did see your reply about the march pharm brand i will continue to look for them if available i will go with that thanks

Back