• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Agent Yes Rips

tommygunz

Assministrator
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today, 06:44 AM

These are the labs I had done on the Rips from AgentYes same dose,method and timing.
I am an obvious low responder and also much larger than the size of the member that posted a higher score, my stats are 6'1", 275lbs. Be that none the less, these are high scores. With having said that it is my opinion that this rGH is properly dosed and is a legitimate product. Bear in mind that there are many variables in the use of rGH, some being the ones I stated and some others are not limited to, handling, careful reconstitution, storage- heat/light. All results may vary.

Nice results. All looks good to me. Now you need to get to work on that test and that estrogen ;)

Nice results. All looks good to me. Now you need to get to work on that test and that estrogen ;)

Yes I agree they both are poor, although my TRT doc would be happy with the test level. I have started a test-e protocol with this gear and I will run a log. I'll post results in and the sponsor forum as well.

Yes I agree they both are poor, although my TRT doc would be happy with the test level. I have started a test-e protocol with this gear and I will run a log. I'll post results in and the sponsor forum as well.
Good deal. Could you post the labs from the other gh product you were running prior in here as well?

It's so hard to find legitimate GH so this is awesome news.

Back