• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New and need Suggestions.

shredder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With all the info out there its starting to contradict itself.
I need info on whats best to use to get shredded. I already
have the size i want now I want to get rid of bulk. Help!
Thanks in advance.

you need to look into changing your diet anding cardio and and if EXPERIENCED theres a few compounds and hardcore thermos or dieretics that aid in burning fat and dropping weight...however abs are made in the kitchin.....

what are your stats...and alittle about yourself...pics would help as well

29 y, 5/7 200lb. my diet has been on point for the latst 6 months. super clean. I want to get down to 175 -180. I have a profile Picture which is very recent, took it last week. Im new to the forums so i dont know how to post a pic in the tread. Like i said im new to the world, Ive only done PH in oral form. Looking for some help. inbox me if you are Expierienced because i am not. any help is aprreciated bro

Everyone says their diet is on point but they never post it up.
Post it up!

Agree with UL
Diet is key,sure there are things u can take, but theres a ton of info out there...research is the key..hard work both in and out of the gym..

Prohormones do more bad than good...so you want to do real anabolis to get ripped sad to say it can takes years to figure out exactly what you need and can tolerate...

Diet diet and diet

it comes down to basic cals in vs. cals out ,,cardio & intense training to keep from losing muscle with those 3 you can get to 10-12% bf no problem ...just alot of dedication and hard work....i think bulking is easy...cutting to get shredded ism a bitch and really is mental...its rough training on a shortage of cals and carbs...doing cardio when your energy is shit......and waking up and doing it all over again.....

It truly does come down to your diet and training protocol. Like Oldshool said above, everyone says there diet is on point but aren't changing. Well, here's the straight honest no bs answer.... if you're not where you want to be then your diet and training are NOT on point. What ever you're doing brought you to where you are now. If you want something different then you see in the mirror then you need to change what what ever you're doing. That's not to say what you're doing now is bad, but it's obviously not what you need to do to reach the goals you want.

Do what you've always done, get what you've always gotten.

Without knowing exactly what you're eating and what you're training is like you're going to get global advice. If you want specifics we need specifics.

Best to get shredded? Diet

You won't find a drug that will do it for you. Mast is good, test, tren, wonstrol, npp, growth

Man you can get lean on most anythig

Back