• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need help!!! Cant find jack shit on my peps

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is cjc 1295 intramuscular or injected under the skin? And for ghrp6 is that just absorbed through the mouth or is that injected too??? I cannot find jack shit on web searches. Its all lies!!!!!!

inject the ghrp6 subcutaneous dunno about the other

Well I can almost be 100% on cjc being subcut injected. But still kinda iffy on the ghrp.. last thing I read said put the shit in your mouth for an hour... lol

Fine..... wish me luck

That doesnt feel the best having .5cc of fluid in your belly skin :(

Yes!! This is some heavy shit! I have a heat wave going through my body, my ears are hot and have a throbbing of pressure in my temples. Fuxkin a

Pretty sure its high bro.. just came off of 5 weeks of adrol @ 100mg ed

Hex gives me the same heat rush when I pin it with mod grf. Something about your heart has receptors for ghrp's that cause an initial rush of blood. Usually goes away in 10-15 minutes.

and yes all those peps you pin subq. I generally mix them thicker so it's a smaller shot, but you'll get used to .5ml water fast. Won't even notice. .5ml oil is a different story

IML Gear Cream!
How did you reconstitute? Are you doing 100 mcg of each? Sounds like maybe you did 5X too much. I do .1 mls.
And I gotta say it again- Damn, dude.

How did you reconstitute? Are you doing 100 mcg of each? Sounds like maybe you did 5X too much. I do .1 mls.
And I gotta say it again- Damn, dude.
I put 2ml of bac water into my ghrp6 and .5ml of bac water into te cjc 1295 dac. I shot the whole 2mg of cjc with 200mcg of ghrp6

Im going off of basskillers online pep website. 200mcgs of ghrp uo to 3 times a day and 2mg of cjc1295 once a week

I put 2ml of bac water into my ghrp6 and .5ml of bac water into te cjc 1295 dac. I shot the whole 2mg of cjc with 200mcg of ghrp6
Wow!!you did 2 Mgs of cjc then??i recon ghrp 5 Mgs with 2.5 ml water and cjc with 1 ml

Ok thats better.lol

- - - Updated - - -

You got it then man;)

Be ready to eat like a horse or feel like your gonna starve to death

Lol. Im ready

Get Shredded!
My pin at lunch always gets me worst for some reason just a few minutes after pin I get weak like I did when I was a kid and just getting home from school.lol

Back