• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Hypothetical TNE

sam13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hypothetically can a person put together 2/18/80 ba/bb/eo with 1g of TNE, one 10ml is clear and one has seperated? What am I missing, I even added 5 mls of EO, to drive the 50mg per ml to approx 30mg and to dilute and it appeared I had evaporated nearly 3mls of solution, but everything stabilized. I did not exceed 150f in water bath. I filtered at .2, one vial clear and one crashed, would someone have any input on this situation, please pm me if you have any advice. Fyi I ran the math on all the %'s first but I keep ending up with gel,,,,,ugh hypothetical science is frustrating.

I've never made TNE Without using Guaiacol, without it crystalizes. As far as separation, ? Did you try re-heating?

Thanks for the response, I thought I would need the guaiacol, but thought from a few threads I ran across I could run EO AND IT WOULD WORK, I have not reheated and will do so which will probably solve this challenge. Thanks for the response.

So, does that 2/18/80 represent 80 as 100% EO.. Confusing how u have it written.. Please list the total amount you're trying to hypothetically calculate along with the actual amounts...

TNE will hold at 75mg/ml with 100% EO... Anything above 75mg is most likely going to need G added..hypothetically.. Lol

Any input or help is greatly appreciated. Hypothetically 2ba/18bb/80eo, sorry for confusion, amounts: .4mls/ba, 3.6mls/bb, 15.15mls eo, .96gr of tne, total outcome was supposed to be 20mls at 50mg per ml. Ran in water bath at 150f it would not dissolve so I added an additional 5 mls of eo and 1.2mls of Bb, it finally took and dissolved. The next day it seperated, so I reheated to 165f and the mixture re established a homogenous state, but if allowed to cool for any longer than 3 to 5 mins it required reheating, any input is appreciated, please feel free to pm me, should I question the purity of the raws?

Back