• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fake Dbol?

lmat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Got DP dbol 20mg running 2x a day for now for 4 of a 6 week blast.

I'm 36 lifting for 3 years ~200lb and running blast and cruise with test cyp500/week on blast

It came from Hong Kong pink squares, rounded edges and DP stamped both sides.Tried taking at different times of day and going up to 60 mg/day.

After 2-3 days got the euphoria feeing when working out for a day or two. It seemedto work well with ECA for endurance (once or twice) but that could have alsobeen just the ECA or a great workout or both.

No real hunger, NO STRENGTH INCREASE, just a unquenchablethirst and slight yellowing in eyes if i don’t drink 1.5 gallons or more water.Been forcing more cals and protein and making sure sleep is plenty

any help appreciated

Hard to say, try another source and see if you get the same effect. But you should have noticeable increase in strength.

^^^^ try a different source ....I would make it a point to use pharmacy grade dbols.....:hmm:

Yellow eyes is not good. Might be severe liver stress, either due to problems with the "dbol" or your particular liver health. Get a blood test to be sure. Add some UDCA or Advanced Cycle Support asap.

I wouldn't trust anything from China tbh.

discontinue use imediatly if your eyes or skin is yellowing..drink lots of water and get bloods done...

Dude, yellow eyes are a BAD FUCKING SIGN. I would suggest getting bloodwork to check your liver enzymes.

IML Gear Cream!
jaundicehepa.jpg

Recently got DP dbol and it seemed legit when I tested it preworkout. I only tried it once but it felt like the other dbol I had.

I stopped on Sunday. And as I said I was 4 weeks into a 6 week run. Not 3 days. Disappointing as fuck getting no strength gains and ALL the sides too.. Lower back hurt like fuck from cramps and spread into my hips. I think it was a pretty severe dehydration even though I was pounding enough water to piss every 20 mins

I'll try another bulk stack after new year

it would be wise to get bloods done asap so you can pin point whwt it was instead of guessing...could be your liver telling you its had enough dbol for nkw or something totally diff...i sure the hell would want to know

Back