• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should i feel pain after injection....

Yeaaaaabudddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just did my first injection of test cyp in the quad should there be any discomfort?

I don't feel any pain at all. Just want to make sure it was done right lol

You'll feel pain tomorrow or so if it's your first inject. Virgin muscles suck bro.

That's what I hear. I just expecting injecting 1ml of oil into a muscle would cause some discomfort.

Not badly but you will feel it and learn to love it lol

I remember I didn't get my first few injects deep enough and they ended up trickling down my leg and causing major swelling in my knee couldn't walk right for a few days

Had some high dose test once...pip was a bbbitch, lasted days..

I've been wondering the same thing recently. Just did my first 2 injects this week L/R ventroglute and no pip whatsoever.

IML Gear Cream!
Ventro glute is a different story than quad. I love vg and you'll never really get any pip there at all. But sit Indian style and you will feel a little discomfort in which ever side you last pinned. The quad however is used a lot. To answer your question OP, when injecting it should be totally painless aside from the initial prick. The next few days after you can have pip from either being a virgin muscle, or the gear reacting with your body. If the gear is smooth, which I know who your using and it is, than after your muscle gets used to getting stabbed you'll be good to go. I would personally recomend the ventro glutes over the quads for less muscle pain.

Ventro glute is a different story than quad. I love vg and you'll never really get any pip there at all. But sit Indian style and you will feel a little discomfort in which ever side you last pinned. The quad however is used a lot. To answer your question OP, when injecting it should be totally painless aside from the initial prick. The next few days after you can have pip from either being a virgin muscle, or the gear reacting with your body. If the gear is smooth, which I know who your using and it is, than after your muscle gets used to getting stabbed you'll be good to go. I would personally recomend the ventro glutes over the quads for less muscle pain.

I was going to do that but it's such an awkward angle.

I get no pip maybe a third of the time, and very little (i.e. light bruise if I go prodding for it) another third of the time. I think it's a combo of quality of gear and genetic luck -- whether your system reacts to the oils.

Nice that quad was smooth for you. I fucking hate hate hate quads, always a nerve or blood vessel or both, always pip. I stick with ventral glutes, dorsal glutes, and delts. Much smoother. If going EOD pins or more tho this won't be enough.

what benefits do you get from quad injection?

Don't let us take quads out of your rotation tho, if you have no issues. It's a nice big muscle that can take a lot of gear. Many guys love quads. It's a hit or miss thing.

Don't let us take quads out of your rotation tho, if you have no issues. It's a nice big muscle that can take a lot of gear. Many guys love quads. It's a hit or miss thing.

I'll keep them in the rotation for now. Btw can feel a little pip coming lol. Fuuuuuuuu

I love quads that's my favorite spot vg has been good for me too, but I haven't had much pip just a lot of muscle soreness

It's good to have several spots. Someday you'll decide to run a bunch of short esters or injectable preworkouts and you're gonna need everything you can reach. Glutes, VG, quads, delts all get used frequently for something.

I've pinned 7 times now on my cycle...i typically havent felt any pain until the next day and really feel it until 2 days later. I pinned this morning, and my shoulder is hurting pretty bad....I did pin a little more oil than previously tho...

It's good to have several spots. Someday you'll decide to run a bunch of short esters or injectable preworkouts and you're gonna need everything you can reach. Glutes, VG, quads, delts all get used frequently for something.

Damgar is a sick bitch...please excuse him!!
Just kidding, bro...I still hate pinning after all these years...Just hate needles,part of the game thou...lucky for you..

Damgar is a sick bitch...please excuse him!!
Just kidding, bro...I still hate pinning after all these years...Just hate needles,part of the game thou...lucky for you..

No kidding bro!! I read that and was in awe lol. I'm just glad that my quads can take the juice. I know going in it's one of the most hit or miss spots to pin but out of convience I went for it. Thank god it worked but te first pin was scary and shaky as a 20 year old washer lol

Back