• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Few PH cycles done, receptors messed up?

Metgot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup guys, fairly new to the board and yes, I've read the first cycle sticky.

Stats --
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 199 pounds
BF%: 8-10%

Training Experience --
Trained on and off in high school, got serious in 2009 where I had a lot of trial and error time in terms of learning what worked for my body. Tore my labrum in 2012, so I was out from the gym for about 6 months just doing physical therapy and ROM exercises. Did a show that year (stupid and stubborn, I know) and then, a show the following year. I took this year off from competing to focus on the weaknesses in my physique. Few pictures below:

Cycle History --
I've done a couple PH cycles, Ultradrol/Trenavar (topical) and Halodrol/Max LMG stacks. Then, a Winstrol only cycle when I prepped for my first NPC show in 2013.

My questions are this: would 500mg of Test E/week for 10-12 weeks be enough to elicit satisfactory gains? Or, because of the cycles I've run, add something in with the cycle? If I were to add a compound, I was think to do a kick with Dbol for 4 weeks. My goal for this upcoming cycle is to bulk up and pack on some size.

PH cycles are still anabolic cycles. once you use it will never be as good as the first time. and by that i mean your first cycle should be your best so you should optimize your diet, training, supplementation, drug use and rest and recovery. but where you came from Im sure you were an eager naive youngster when you started your PH cycles. so the gains youll get on test alone will be substantial but it wouldnt have been as great if you hadnt used anything prior. i hope you get what im saying.
I hope some vets can chime in on the dosing and relevance of PH use beforehand. My personal experience is putting the dbol near the end of the cycle to maintain gains when coming off. and yes a lot of the "maintained gains" is from water but if you can control your training and nutrition you should be able to keep a lot of the muscle you gained. also depends on how long you wana come off......and nobody wants to come off AAS.....NOBODY!...EVER! lmao

I'm 42 this month did prohormones even super drop o haven't gained and looked like I did on a short amount of time. but I'm bigger stronger more consistent with a.a.s.my natural test is out of wack but I still plan on going natural after while to clear receptor. yes this man is rite I went straight from epistane ,trenavar to injected test it took a minute for libido to come back was all out of wack prohormones are crazy strong there orals. please young man no disrespect eat,sleep, train, use you're natural for a bit then do a cycle if you must. I'm a bodybuilder I do shows please don't do them just for good looks
I'm gomna be on them for ever my natural is like 189 total with a.a.s.I stay in 1500 area that's good for me good luck

caveman72 using not abusing

Sup guys, fairly new to the board and yes, I've read the first cycle sticky.

Stats --
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 199 pounds
BF%: 8-10%

Training Experience --
Trained on and off in high school, got serious in 2009 where I had a lot of trial and error time in terms of learning what worked for my body. Tore my labrum in 2012, so I was out from the gym for about 6 months just doing physical therapy and ROM exercises. Did a show that year (stupid and stubborn, I know) and then, a show the following year. I took this year off from competing to focus on the weaknesses in my physique. Few pictures below:

Cycle History --
I've done a couple PH cycles, Ultradrol/Trenavar (topical) and Halodrol/Max LMG stacks. Then, a Winstrol only cycle when I prepped for my first NPC show in 2013.

My questions are this: would 500mg of Test E/week for 10-12 weeks be enough to elicit satisfactory gains? Or, because of the cycles I've run, add something in with the cycle? If I were to add a compound, I was think to do a kick with Dbol for 4 weeks. My goal for this upcoming cycle is to bulk up and pack on some size.

First and foremost, congrats on entering a show, its addictive man.. Thumbs up in the base/frame, its great to see someone applying themselves and achieving goals such as you without the addition of AAS on a considerable scale,especially where you implemented "trial and error and learning how to listen to your body".. I won't even begin to discuss PH cycles, so i will ignore that aspect of your thread..

With your frame and time on the grind, Test E at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks (minimum) would yield exceptional results..And yes add the dbol for the forst 4 weeks, it will convince you that PH's are shit.. 500mgs a week test, with dbols, first legit hormonal cycle? epic,but it will be even more pronounced and dramatic considering your base that you have to work with..

Good luck, and keep us posted.. and once more congrats on the accomplishments,it's a breath of fresh air reading your thread!

and by the way, your AR's dont down regulate, they always express new ar's especially in the presence of andro's.. I forgot to add that in there prior!

theres nothing wrong with just running test @500 mg -600mg for 10-12 wks ...thats actually the recomended first cycle...even thoughj you have alot of orals cycles/prohormones

id say give it a shot and if ya see a slow in gains around 8 weeks the throw in a dbol finish...if not i could see ya easiely getting some good solid gains from a long ester test...just make sure your diet is in check and you have a good routine in mind....

you have a good foundation and with some research and knowledge from some vets around here you will be holding a trophy yigh and proud...

and by the way, your AR's dont down regulate, they always express new ar's especially in the presence of andro's.. I forgot to add that in there prior!

Vision, by AR you mean Androgen Receptor yes? just making sure. OP is a good friend and i want him to learn everything even the science behind hormones.
any references or studies for androgen receptors?

yes my brother that means androgen receptors...when I get to the office later I will get you a plethora of information regarding actual clinical studies regarding anabolics, androgens and androgen receptors..these are actual medical studies conducted in universities and laboratories around the world over the past 20 years on humans and animals...

I'm glad somebody mentioned that. Saves me the trouble lol.

It's a common misconception that AR's down regulate. It's actually quite the opposite. More muscle = more AR sites.

Thanks for all the responses guys, very eager to learn more about the science of why we do the things we do. Of course the gains are a driving force, but I'd like to take things as safe and careful as possible. Especially when our health in the long run is to be considered.

I get comments about my base and foundation quite a bit, but being the meathead I am, I'm never satisfied. All I see are the weaknesses in my physique, I'm sure im not the only one with the feels.

But, I probably won't kick this cycle in the beginning. Being that it's my first test cycle, I want to see what it can do as standalone at this dose (for future cycles.) I'll just get my hands on a couple weeks of Dbol to run, in the event I stall after diet and training alternatives have been exhausted.

IML Gear Cream!
yes my brother that means androgen receptors...when I get to the office later I will get you a plethora of information regarding actual clinical studies regarding anabolics, androgens and androgen receptors..these are actual medical studies conducted in universities and laboratories around the world over the past 20 years on humans and animals...
thats what i thought lol. YES PLEASE i know you have dat good scientific info that i loooovvvveeee :D nothing is better than a good read on the mechanisms of the human body. I think a sticky on random medical studies regarding AAS would be a good idea. new content every other day or even better every day.

my man I apologize for my delay, I ended up doing arts and crafts making Christmas decorations with my son last night...I promise you I will get you up some pretty informational studies today you have my word brother!!

I suggest you save them to your archives they will come in handy one day

For those interested in AAS topics like the effects of androgens on ARs(btw there correct about ARs)check out PED Radio on iTunes..some pretty big name guests on thst show...and real world AAS talk...

For those interested in AAS topics like the effects of androgens on ARs(btw there correct about ARs)check out PED Radio on iTunes..some pretty big name guests on thst show...and real world AAS talk...

I saw (or should I say heard) you on there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw (or should I say heard) you on there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There desperation was pretty big when they asked me to co-host....my radio skills are developing let's just say...lol...

One if not the biggest names in the AAS/PED world will be on next week...

There desperation was pretty big when they asked me to co-host....my radio skills are developing let's just say...lol...

One if not the biggest names in the AAS/PED world will be on next week...

Is there a Link?

Back