• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BDSM Ideas?

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some of you guys know I work with this women and I just recently found out she's into bdsm.

She was recently playing hard to get, asking me all these questions, and finally told me she into this lifestyle. Basically was feeling me out to see if I would be able to handle it.

Last night was the first time I was with her and it was pretty fucking cool. She was the "master" and I played the slave. The night got pretty wild and did some things I never did.

Anyway.... she loves to be the slave. I was told to come up with sexual positions/ideas/whatever I want (something I never did before) and we will have a fun time.

Give me some ideas!!!! One rule is not closed fist hitting....

I told her this morning that she created a monster.

Beat her senseless with a prince autographed IMF dildo

go buy 100ft of high tensile strength rope, the thicker and smoother it is, the more comfortable it will be for her. i'm assuming you don't have wrist, ankle, or thigh cuffs since you're new to the game. you can create wrist and ankle restraints with the rope with loops coming out of them that she can grab onto (i've found women generally like having something they can grab) and then you can use 2 longer pieces of rope and run them under your mattress with carabiners on each end that you can fasten her wrists and ankles to to keep her secure. you can also use rope, or go pick up a collar and leash or light chain and collar at your local pet/hardware store for cheap before investing in a quality collar (70-150 dollars). i installed chains all over my bed with a collar/leash anchor point at the head of the bed since it's something that i've been into for quite a while.

you can get creative with make-shift nipple and pussy lip clamps, with anything from clothing pins, chip bag clips, to mouse traps. cheap riding crops that will last a couple months can be found for about 20 dollars at pretty much any sex shop. you can also make a home made flog by ball knotting the same rope with 4-5 pieces of it coming out of the ball then fray the ends. if you leave them softly frayed you can alternate the stinging impact of the initial whipping with the more soothing feeling of dragging the flog extensions down her body or over the freshly whipped area. if you want more of a sting, use the lighter and melt the frayed ends since most of these ropes are synthetic and it will have quite a bit more bite to it.

the rope can also be used for gagging purposes, you can either take a short piece and put it through her mouth like a bit on a horse, or you can take 2 even shorter pieces, make a big knot in the middle, loop it into her mouth and tie it behind her head. you can also looking up beginner rope bondage techniques and there are actually quite a few pretty intuitive diagrams out there (online) and how to do them.

i always lean more towards inflicting pain and sensation contract play (ice and hot wax for example) but you can also go into the mental and physical domination side of things. i love leading a girl to my bed via collar and chain and chaining her wrists to my bed and bend her over while putting a mirror on the floor. fuck her over the mirror, during the process all the sweat, pussy juice, etc will drip on the mirror, then pull out and cum on the mirror, then un-clip her wrists and control her via the leash. i usually put my foot on the back of her neck/head and make her lick up every drop on the mirror until it's clean (minus the smudges).

you can also play time based games, tell her that you're going to be home at X time and you expect her to be wearing X set of heels, g-string, collar on, and have her tool of punishment picked out and kneeling at the front door when you get home. tell her if she's not in her position when you get home under any circumstances, she's going to get 3x the punishment, show up 45 minutes later than when you said and see if she's waiting like a good sub should be, if not, unleash hell.

IML Gear Cream!
Tie her up with some zip ties. Duct tape her mouth. Throw her in the trunk of your car. Proceed to secluded wooded area. Have accomplice waiting in woods in a Jason style mask. Have said accomplice pretend to murder you. Have accomplice blind fold her. Then accomplice may leave.. you bang her. Then remove her blindfold and restraints and tell her it was a joke and that you thought she liked it kinky.

Last edited:
Tie her up with some zip ties. Duct tape her mouth. Throw her in the trunk of your car. Proceed to secluded wooded area.

i left out zipties as another restraint option. i prefer cattle strength zip ties you can get at TSC, they can take over 800 ft/lbs of of tension before breaking and are thicker than normal zipties, both in width and thickness in top to bottom. they are very uncomfortable when strained against for your partner, but this can be remedied by wrapping the the restrained area with a small towel (such as a dish towel or soft micro fiber towel/rag) both of which you can get for cheap if you don't have a bunch on hand. as to how uncomfortable they can be, i've had women with bruises on their wrists and ankles for 2-3 weeks post play session using zipties.

Tie her up with some zip ties. Duct tape her mouth. Throw her in the trunk of your car. Proceed to secluded wooded area. Have accomplice waiting in woods in a Jason style mask. Have said accomplice pretend to murder you. Have accomplice blind fold her. Then accomplice may leave.. you bang her. Then remove her blindfold and restraints and tell her it was a joke and that you thought she liked it kinky.

LOL and be ready to get arrested

Throat fuck her till she gags , and then piss on her :cool:

To those that have experimented with bdsm...
Was it something that had always turned you on, like had you fantasized about it? And then when actually put to test was it as exciting as you had hoped for?
BDSM doesn't turn me on per say so I haven't really ever experimented much. But, sometimes you don't know you like something until you actually try it, right?

Was it something that had always turned you on, like had you fantasized about it? And then when actually put to test was it as exciting as you had hoped for?
BDSM doesn't turn me on per say so I haven't really ever experimented much. But, sometimes you don't know you like something until you actually try it, right?

:callme:

G9xz0CD.jpg

Twisted into virtual dom

Get Shredded!

being dominant for me has always just been part of my life, whether it comes to sports, taking lead in school on group projects, wanting to be in charge and leading projects at work etc. i started experimenting with bondage (primarily restraints) and the domination side of things from a pretty early age (late teens). the domination in bed just primarily came from the primal urge that i get while turned on, it's a night and day difference in my mentality, how i think, how i react to things, if it (that particular feeling/urge) gets bad enough, even my vision slightly changes in how i perceive various shades of color. i've been referred to as a beast, animalistic, primal etc. in how i am in the bedroom. scents drive me crazy, i love smelling hair, skin, bodily fluids, etc. but it's just every sense that gets involved, not just smell. i like to see how my actions change their skin, goose bumps, change in color (flushed or pinkish/red based on change of blood flow), hearing how their breathing rate changes, the deepness or shallowness of their breathing, even feeling their pulse in certain areas of their body can and generally are huge turn-ons and knowing that what i'm doing to them is causing it is part of that mental dominance on my end that i enjoy.

i didn't get into the sadism/masochism part until a little later (early 20's) which really turned out to be my thing. i started really getting into the lifestyle at that point and it was 100x better than i ever could have thought. i spent 3 years in my early to mid-20's as a submissive to 4 different mistresses to learn and experience both sides of the lifestyle, if you can think of it other than pegging, i've had it done to me or have had to do it to my mistresses. over the course of that time i learned what it really takes to be a good dom/master and what i can realistically expect of my subs/slaves and i also learned that being submissive just isn't my thing. i would gladly go through it again if i started fresh just because of how much i learned from those women. following those years as a sub was a kept man for a couple years, but thankfully the women all preferred me to be dominant so i really got to stretch my legs so to speak to try new things with them and really gain experience being a proper dom/master (situation and
partner dependent).

rough sex, or really rough sex i've always fantasized or dreamed about, but it wasn't until i got into the lifestyle that i started having dreams related to it. you're totally right in saying that you don't know what you like or don't like until you actually try it. i've been told numerous times from young partners (women in their late teens or early 20's) that they hated the fact that i taught them or let them learn that they actually liked to be slapped and choked because they thought future partners would think they were weird as fuck, but it turned out to be such a huge turn on for them, they didn't want to go without it later in life.

Knives can make fun and psychologically powerful sex toys.

You do not actually have to cut your partner in order to do knife play. A semi-sharp or pointed knife edge drawn over skin, not hard enough to break the skin, is an intense and erotically charged sensation--especially if it is combined with a blindfold. Draw the knife very slowly over your partner's body for an emotionally intense effect.

If the knife is kept in a freezer before you use it, it can actually feel much sharper than it is; a blindfolded submissive may believe that you are actually cutting with the knife, when in fact you are not. The back, chest, thighs, and legs are excellent places for knife play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

being dominant for me has always just been part of my life, whether it comes to sports, taking lead in school on group projects, wanting to be in charge and leading projects at work etc. i started experimenting with bondage (primarily restraints) and the domination side of things from a pretty early age (late teens). the domination in bed just primarily came from the primal urge that i get while turned on, it's a night and day difference in my mentality, how i think, how i react to things, if it (that particular feeling/urge) gets bad enough, even my vision slightly changes in how i perceive various shades of color. i've been referred to as a beast, animalistic, primal etc. in how i am in the bedroom. scents drive me crazy, i love smelling hair, skin, bodily fluids, etc. but it's just every sense that gets involved, not just smell. i like to see how my actions change their skin, goose bumps, change in color (flushed or pinkish/red based on change of blood flow), hearing how their breathing rate changes, the deepness or shallowness of their breathing, even feeling their pulse in certain areas of their body can and generally are huge turn-ons and knowing that what i'm doing to them is causing it is part of that mental dominance on my end that i enjoy.

i didn't get into the sadism/masochism part until a little later (early 20's) which really turned out to be my thing. i started really getting into the lifestyle at that point and it was 100x better than i ever could have thought. i spent 3 years in my early to mid-20's as a submissive to 4 different mistresses to learn and experience both sides of the lifestyle, if you can think of it other than pegging, i've had it done to me or have had to do it to my mistresses. over the course of that time i learned what it really takes to be a good dom/master and what i can realistically expect of my subs/slaves and i also learned that being submissive just isn't my thing. i would gladly go through it again if i started fresh just because of how much i learned from those women. following those years as a sub was a kept man for a couple years, but thankfully the women all preferred me to be dominant so i really got to stretch my legs so to speak to try new things with them and really gain experience being a proper dom/master (situation and
partner dependent).

rough sex, or really rough sex i've always fantasized or dreamed about, but it wasn't until i got into the lifestyle that i started having dreams related to it. you're totally right in saying that you don't know what you like or don't like until you actually try it. i've been told numerous times from young partners (women in their late teens or early 20's) that they hated the fact that i taught them or let them learn that they actually liked to be slapped and choked because they thought future partners would think they were weird as fuck, but it turned out to be such a huge turn on for them, they didn't want to go without it later in life.

Woah

Back