• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

doxycycline and gear anything to worry about?

friendofzeus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on doxycycline hyclate for the next 4 weeks @200mg/day (100mg 2x/day) anyone know of any complications of taking this while on gear? i don't see anything after some basic googling, just wanted to make sure.

It's safe man.... It's actually used by some on trt to clean up acne until they stabilize as well... I've even heard it ran longer/cycled.... You'll be fine just avoid the sauna as it gets your skin red

IML Gear Cream!
I take it everyday for my Roscea. I've never had issues. Just make sure to take a probiotic routine after cometion, doxy eats up the good bacteria in your stomach and you will have a very hard time digesting protein with out it. I do 30 billion every day

Say that you lost it, your bag got stolen etc.

not for the price i had to pay for it, 140 some dollars, ouch and that was still 50 dollars off. i have a pretty good stash of various anti-biotics from other things over the past couple years if it comes down to it

doxycyline is terrible. I won't take the shit. If you can tolerate it, maybe it's not so bad but it makes me feel like I have the flu

doxycyline is terrible. I won't take the shit. If you can tolerate it, maybe it's not so bad but it makes me feel like I have the flu

i feel fine on it, i took it for three weeks in the spring and am now on it for 4 weeks. i thankfully haven't ever had any of the side effects commonly associated with it.

Back