• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tbol and npp

ziplin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys this post is just for fellas who have experienced the effects of tbol or npp or even better both together
im currently taking 150mg npp eod and 80mg per day tbol, I'd like to know your guy's experiences with either or both of these compounds because I started these compounds yesterday.

You'll love that combo. Npp and tbol are both great lean bulkers. Pumps and strength increases are insane. Transitioning from npp to tren is fucking amazing if you wanted an idea to extend your cycle.

I like tbol alot,not the water or estro of dbol...havent tried npp yet
Die hard deca fan...

you should get some nice clean gains off that combo both compounds have nearly no water retention.........

silly question...I have heard these terms used a lot. I read NPP compares to deca and tbol to dbol. What do these acronyms stand for and what are the differences. I have cycled dbol with test in the past.

is it true that you loose most of your gains on tbol?

No, as far as I know as long as you keep your cals up it's an oral you can expect to gain some lean quality mass, but I'm more interested in the strength increases and vascularity. I'm using NPP to focus on mass more or less.

silly question...I have heard these terms used a lot. I read NPP compares to deca and tbol to dbol. What do these acronyms stand for and what are the differences. I have cycled dbol with test in the past.

Deca and npp are the exact same compound. The hormone is called nandrolone. Deca refers to the ester deca durabolin and npp is NANDROLONE (being the key word) phynelpropionate (being the ester). So to say npp compares to deca is comparing an apple to an apple. You won't find a difference in the active hormone because there isn't one.

Tbol and dbol are comparable but IMO dbol takes the overall cake. There's not a whole lot of differences in the 2 but there's enough to make people prefer one over the other. Dbol will give you a better overall feeling where tbol has been known to drag people down a bit (lethargy). Dbol has a better potential to putting on mass but has a higher water retention rate so you can chalk some of your mass gains to that. When it comes to strength, I honestly never noticed a difference. I myself prefer tbol but don't mind playing with dbol every now and again.

I have tbol on the way so I cant say anything about that but npp is another story, im one of the rare people who tren destroys, the side affects are too much for me, I get horrible night sweats, headaches, cramped muscles (even drinking a gallon of water plus a day) and my wife hates when I take it b/c I get insanely angry at everything! with that being said, after trying tren a couple times I went to npp and it was true love from there. npp for me is tren with out the sides. I get cut up, hard as a rock and strong as a mother!

so your gonna love it. o, and thank you for the idea, after this tbol run ill try and combine the two the next cycle and see what happens!

Back