• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Body destruction!!

Lift-on

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Leg day!! Today is my variation leg day. I do a heavy day and then a variation day.
Front squats
Calf raises
Leg press for hi reps
Lunges
Leg extentions

Personal update. I'm currently 220lb. Running sust at 1g a week. Once my supper test 400 comes in I'll bump it up to 2g a week. And Tbol!! Iv never had Tbol. But I love Dbol. I'm hoping for close to the same effect without the water and estrogen sides.. I lift 3-4 days a week. Chest, back, legs, and shoulders. I'll throw in arms and shoulders to. I'm doing a powerlifting meet at the end of January. So that's what my workouts are geared to.

2grams of testosterone a week your bound to gain weight. What are you going to be using for estrogen? Do you think 2 grams might over power the Tbol? Tbol is strong like dianabol but without the water gain. Is the Tbol going to be way up there like the testosterone?

2grams of testosterone a week your bound to gain weight. What are you going to be using for estrogen? Do you think 2 grams might over power the Tbol? Tbol is strong like dianabol but without the water gain. Is the Tbol going to be way up there like the testosterone?

For estrogen I have letro, stane and adex on hand. I'll be using letro. I'm still experimenting with letro so dosage isn't set yet. Plus iv never used this much test befor. I hope the test won't over power the Tbol. Iv chosen Tbol Bc of it's Dbol like effects without the water and estrogen sides. I honestly haven't nailed down a Tbol dose yet... I guess I should get on that... It should be a fun run with hopefully some good gains.

I'm 220lb 5'8". Working to get bigger better and stronger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 45
Looking good man. Only thing I wonder about is the diminishing returns at 2g/week. At some point the body can only use so much. I'm not sure what that point is but would think you're approaching it. Good luck and keep us updated.

Sust in the quad least night. Euro Pharm. is always smooth. I'm curious to see if the test 400 has some pip.

Doing chest today. Starting with reverse grip bench.
Bar X 15ish reps
One plate X 15ish reps
(Two plated X 5 reps) X 2
(275 X 5)X 2
Reverse grip bench is still new to me, so I'm still working on building my strength and stability.
Then 320lb for 2 with regular grip. And 330 for one rep. Dropped back down and burned out with one plate.

Looking good man. Only thing I wonder about is the diminishing returns at 2g/week. At some point the body can only use so much. I'm not sure what that point is but would think you're approaching it. Good luck and keep us updated.

Im sure there is a saturation point. But from all iv ever seen and researched it's a lot more than 2g.

Back day! Super set
Long pulls
Lat pull downs
Behind head pull ups
Increasing weight every set.

Barbell rows.
Shrugs

Heavy one arm rows

My workouts are shorter than they use to. Due to working 50-60hr a week, having a daughter and having a son on the way. Due to this I try to go hard in the gym. I like heavy weight, so that's what I do. I always use good form, focusing on the movement and selected muscle.

Shoulder and bysepts this morning. I did a variety of upright rows, laterals, shoulder presses, curls, lots of curls. Keeping it simple but effective. Great pump. Pump so good it hurts.

Legs!!! Five finger death punch and Rob Baily blasting in my ear.
Squats for reps. Dropping my ass to the floor with a pause/ bounce at the bottom. Nice slow reps, fast reps, ect. Then Leg extension, and leg curls. And also calf raises. Finished with narrow stance squats. I ALWAYS go as to grass on squats. The pump has been no problem latly. Legs feel like they are on fire and about to explode. Back pumps are killing me. I get them everyday.

IML Gear Cream!
Chest today. Let's get this week kicked off with some beast mode.
Warmed up using reverse grip and traditional.
225x 15
315x3
335x1
345x1
355x1

At this point I was like well fuck let's get a new PR. So I added 5lb. It was the slowest most grinded rep iv ever got. But I got it. And I earned every fucking inch. 360lb BENCH PRESS!!!! Holy shit. I'm so pumped!!
360x1
225x 10 reverse grip
Burn out with 135

Touchdown.

Shipping was fast as always. Packing was great. Another A+

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 17
Took 1ml In delt last night and have no pip this far. It's just as smooth as EP always is. Very satisfied and excited. I also started Tbol today.

Back day. Concentrating on deadlifts. I do a not supper wide sumo style deadlift. I wear a weight belt and use chalk when needed. Just lift the fucking bar..

I'm planning on doing my second powerlifting meet the last weekend of January. As long as my son isn't born that weekend.

Jabbed 2.5ml I'm left lat last night. I can feel it this morning. It's not bad just sore from all the oil in one spot. Took 40mg of Tbol this morning.

Legs today. Traditional squat tell I drop. Only going up to 405lb. Just lots of reps and sets and sets and reps.

- - - Updated - - -

Jabbed 2.5ml I'm left lat last night. I can feel it this morning. It's not bad just sore from all the oil in one spot. Took 40mg of Tbol this morning.

Legs today. Traditional squat tell I drop. Only going up to 405lb. Just lots of reps and sets and sets and reps.

Chest!!!!
Flat bench press
Bar x 20
One plate x 20 x2
One plate plus bands x 20
Two plates plus bands x 10
Tighten bands x 8 x 2
135 plus 2-50lb kettle bells hanging from bands. X8 x2
The chest pump is full force right now.
Incline bench press
135 x 10
225 x 5 x2
135 x 15x 2
Finished with lots of cable flys.

Doing shoulders today. I figured I better get some work in before Christmas. I do so much random shit on shoulder day. I just keep hitting them tell I can't stand moving my arms. It will be uncomfortable to drive when I leave here..
Feeling great pumps and drive. Id say the pump on Tbol is as good for me as Dbol pump. I'm so pumped to grow!! I'm hitting the gym hard. Getting sore as piss., I'm constantly rolling my muscles out to help with mobility and keeping them from getting tight and pulling on others.

For it being 5am, I sure have some motivation and drive!! The cycle is starting to hit me hard :). Beast mode baby.

Back today.
Cable long pulls
Lots of barbell rows going up to 325lb for 8 reps
Deadlifts at70% weight

On Friday we squat. Gota burn them calories. I haven't gone off a workout plan in about 8 months. I just do heavy one week and variation the next. If a feel strong I hit heavy if I don't I rape it on light weight. But whatever I do, I make it count.

I'm feeling strong today. Start with the bar and work my way up. Worked up to 450lb squat!! That's the heaviest iv squated. After that I leg pressed 960lb for 2sets of 10!!!
Then finished with hamstring curls and quad machine. A damn good leg day!! Keep pushing fam! Your limits are only in your head. Believe and u will achieve.

Get Shredded!
Woke up 15min befor my alarm. It's Monday and I'm made to work. Work tell death. First I'll work on my chest!

Bench press
Bar x 15
135 x 10 (slow & concentrated)
235 x 10 (2)
315 x 4 slow& to the chest, no bounce
235 x 10(2)
135 burn out.

Incline DB press
60's x 15
75's x 10
90's x 6
100's x 8

Last day of the year! I'll finish it with a bang. Woke up with a lot of joint pain. Fuck this cold weather. Ohh well, gota work through it. It's back day.
Doing deadlift only today. I have a power lifting meet at the end of January. Practice practice.
After doing a few sets I decided to add bands to the bar for an added challenge.

Seeing how I stand on squats today. Took my time with plenty of rest time in between sets.
Bar x20
135 x15
225 x10
315x 8
405x 5
455x 1
475x 1 new PR
480x 1 one uped myself. :)
405x 5

I was very surprised and happy with my squats. Felt great this morning. Feeling stronger then ever.

Just some updates. I'm running 2000mg test a week and 50mg Tbol a day. Feeling good.Aggression is up slightly. Catching myself getting mad or frustrated over small things. But that's expected with this much test. Strength is great, workouts are going great, recovery is fast. Iv had no problems with pip at all, even tho the test is dosed at 400mg/ml.
Wieght is around 217-220lb. My wife said I'm looking slightly leaner then I was befor I started. I'll try to get some good pics up this week.

When life try's pulling you down drop your head get some footing and push back. Don't stop pushing untell u feel no resistance. There will always be bad days, hard times, times you feel that you arent getting anywhere. You can lay down and get walked on Or get determined and fight back with all you have!!! Running on only a few hours of sleep. But fuck sleeping in, fuck balance. It's time to work.
Weight is Down to 213lb
Chest day:
Bench press traditional and reverse grip.
Bar
135x 20
225x15
315x 4
Failed at 355 :(
315 pause at chest and press (total of 7)
225 pause at bottom and mid rep. Go tell failure for two sets.

Shoulder day.
Lateral DB raises
20's x 12
50's x 8x (3)
55's x 5
Throwing in some lighter Wieght and a burn out.

Shoulder DB press
50's x 10
60's x 15
75's x 10

Standing smith shoulder press
1plate for 3sets of15
65lb per side for 3sets of 10

Back