• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blue Sky IGF-1 LR3

wrbsuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any input would be appreciated, bluesky seems to rep pretty well on these forums so it wouldn't surprise me to hear some positive feedback.

I know I've been hammering the forums pretty hard lately, but so close so close...

Why not go with IronMag Research? They test every batch and stand behind their products. I've never bought anything from them that hasn't lived up to the hype. I have 4 vials coming (today) from them. I'll be running 200mg Test-E per week, 80-100mcg IGF1-LR3 ed and SDMZ 3.0 for 4 weeks.

I've tried some other peptide company IGF1 and it all turned out to be bunk. That was when I was price shopping more than quality shopping.

Nice man thanks, I'll def have to check them out.

I don't post on forums much, but I read a lot. Being as though I've had experience with them I figured I'd give my 2 cents. I've used Bluesky Nolva, Aromasin, and IGF-1 LR3. Aromasin I had to dose higher than pharma grade, but it worked. Nolva was pretty spot on and I got excellent pumps from the IGF-1 LR3. Sometimes the pumps in the shoulders were almost unbearable (in a great way). That was my first trial run with IGF-1 LR3 and was very happy. I gained approx 6 pounds without changing my diet. I've since ordered a few more vials of both IGF-1 LR3 and Des to run together, but I haven't started it yet. I also felt slightly hypoglycemic (sp?) if I didn't eat carbs almost immediately after injection.

Back