• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dnp

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im very interested the more i read about it. anyone use or experiance it? or more specifically. sources for something like this? i guess its kind of an odd ball

i used it..only did for about 10 days...bout to do another 10 day run in a week or hopefully sooner....shit is hardcore though..

yeah thats the majority of what i see. but, it can do wonders. i figured since my show is in march i would be taking a week off maybe 8 weeks before hand for a break and massaging and what not. thought it might be a great addition for it.

how is weight after the use of cycle? considering it should be all fat that gets taken off weight wise if diet is spot on.

reason i only did it for 10 days cuz i broke out in a rash like on the 6th or 7th day..n benedryl wasnt helping. so i had to stop..whole back and chest was red..sumtimes gets itchy..felt like when u roll down a hill of grass when u were a child n ur body got itchy... the caps were 250 mg of crystal dnp..

i lost 10 pounds from the 10 days on dnp n manage to keep it off since then....i did this before thanksgiving... i had just finished the dnp.. and ate like crazy the few days i was visiting my sis..i was for sure gonna put some weight back on..but nope..still manage to keep the weight off..

i looked scrawny as hell while i was on it..n before.. felt like i lost muscle as well..but i guess its cuz it uses glycogen for energy as well..so u look flat n whimpy..at least for me i did.. but after ur done with the dnp.. u go back to normal..but with out the fat..

reason i only did it for 10 days cuz i broke out in a rash like on the 6th or 7th day..n benedryl wasnt helping. so i had to stop..whole back and chest was red..sumtimes gets itchy..felt like when u roll down a hill of grass when u were a child n ur body got itchy... the caps were 250 mg of crystal dnp..

i lost 10 pounds from the 10 days on dnp n manage to keep it off since then....i did this before thanksgiving... i had just finished the dnp.. and ate like crazy the few days i was visiting my sis..i was for sure gonna put some weight back on..but nope..still manage to keep the weight off..

i looked scrawny as hell while i was on it..n before.. felt like i lost muscle as well..but i guess its cuz it uses glycogen for energy as well..so u look flat n whimpy..at least for me i did.. but after ur done with the dnp.. u go back to normal..but with out the fat..

perfect timing on thanksgiving then huh lol. sounds like a decent run though.

after a short search, they seem to be one of the best around. thanks a lot man. made my day haha.

IML Gear Cream!
Anybody have the actual order email address for d hacks that is not associated with the automated list? Every automated list within the last month has had no email address listed to actually send an order to.....if you have it,pm me...don't post it!

Anybody have the actual order email address for d hacks that is not associated with the automated list? Every automated list within the last month has had no email address listed to actually send an order to.....if you have it,pm me...don't post it!

what do you mean dude? if you have gotten his automated list...you obvi had to have emailed him to recieve it. thats his email for all orders and questions as well, as i have used him multiple times.

D-hacks is the best dnp I lve tried. Just received my order this past week 125mg caps...taking 3 day spread out. Already feeling hot and run down...greatstuff!!

what do you mean dude? if you have gotten his automated list...you obvi had to have emailed him to recieve it. thats his email for all orders and questions as well, as i have used him multiple times.

I mean that when you try to place an order with the email address,you get an automated list back regardless of whatever you send to the address within seconds....as if nothing goes through. Sent order 5 times and all i get are automated lists back all within seconds.He also says to not reply to the address,but there is not 1 single email address within the automated list to send the order to...

oh, idk then. i have it saved on my computer. even tho it sends another automated message, if you state your order, country, and how you wanna pay, he should give a resonse. he did for me. then he'll ask for shipping info.

I have used DNP a number of times. Always used Dinitro's aka "D".

If you are thinking of using it google concillator. He is THE DNP guru.

please dont PM me for a source I dont feel comfortable sharing a DNP source and if you research itbcorrectly youll find D's info.

glycerine, calcium pyruvate, ala, selenium And a SHITLOAD of water/pedialyte. And unless you are very very experienced dont even think about using more then 500mgs per day

I have used DNP a number of times. Always used Dinitro's aka "D".

If you are thinking of using it google concillator. He is THE DNP guru.

please dont PM me for a source I dont feel comfortable sharing a DNP source and if you research itbcorrectly youll find D's info.

glycerine, calcium pyruvate, ala, selenium And a SHITLOAD of water/pedialyte. And unless you are very very experienced dont even think about using more then 500mgs per day

I used D's as well, loaded up on antioxidants and berries only did 250mg for half the bottle. still have half left. great stuff if used responsibly!

Get Shredded!
All of the legit Great Britain DNP sites are shut down. Some bulimic girl died. Pretty white girl everyone is in an uproar of course. Say adios to DHacks and probably all the rest of the GB sites as well.

Samson has DNP I think.

anyone know where now we can get quality crystal dnp??? i'm also looking for someone who carries dnp/ t3 / clen / eca stacks/ test prop / tren acetate and winny

google search "dinitro" and you'll find a source thats still gtg since the girl in great britain killed herself with an absurd amount of the stuff

google search "dinitro" and you'll find a source thats still gtg since the girl in great britain killed herself with an absurd amount of the stuff

thanks for that. i tried to google it but couldn't find anything that would lead to the source. yea i read the news about the girl who was already insanely scrawny overdosing on that stuff. if you can pm me more info then i would really appreciate it.

can't pm ya anything till you get a cpl more posts...and I'm not totally comfortable putting the sources info out there

I know its available if you look

thanks for that. i tried to google it but couldn't find anything that would lead to the source. yea i read the news about the girl who was already insanely scrawny overdosing on that stuff. if you can pm me more info then i would really appreciate it.

I googled "dinitro" and found a source in 45 seconds, you need to try again.

can't pm ya anything till you get a cpl more posts...and I'm not totally comfortable putting the sources info out there

I know its available if you look

that's fair enough. i will def look more and see what i can find. appreciate your response still. :)

I googled "dinitro" and found a source in 45 seconds, you need to try again.

what's up bro? after i read your comment i did the search again. i'm not sure what the hell i'm typing or not looking at but i CANNOT find anything!! lol i even copied and pasted exactly dinitro and nothing showed up. i guess i will continue to search.

Back