• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Make my wife horny....

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ever since I started TRT and especially now that I'm on cycle the wife just can't keep up....lol.

What can I give her to pump up the libido and make her a freak like me...haha.

Well.. I have the similar issue. Just be more charming and do things that make her want to fuck you till it hurts.

Give her some test

Primo at 50mg a week😘

This question has been asked so many times in forums. Not a easy fix now var or test will help... Something mild would be a good dhea.. But it is more mental with a woman. When I get on cycle shit I do dishes clean the house i know what gets her in the mood and make sure I do it. I am on Tren right now you think TRT gets you going.

Decieving thread title...
Call me, then give her the phone and lemme talk to her for a few.
Really there is no one answer for this question. I do however have some very valuable insight...women's sexual drive and desire is almost excusively located in her brain. You have to figure out what mentally turns her on. My experience is that women tend to universally desire confidence in a man. And for that man desire only her. I would take a close and honest look at that...

This question has been asked so many times in forums. Not a easy fix now var or test will help... Something mild would be a good dhea.. But it is more mental with a woman. When I get on cycle shit I do dishes clean the house i know what gets her in the mood and make sure I do it. I am on Tren right now you think TRT gets you going.
^^^ this^^^ my woman loves it when I do chores around the house. Ie dishes, cooking, laundry. . Anything you do that makes there life easier. Also a good foot massage goes a long way

Don't ask for sex, DEMAND it. Women love when you get all alpha on them. They like being dominated. Use the extra testosterone to your advantage!

Also make her feel beautiful and attractive. Compliment her a lot and let her know how much she turns you on. Doing chores can also help lol.

This combination should work without any substances ;)

If she's like most women just be happy with what you get and take care of yourself the other times. You could try buying an industrial sized bottle of lube and beg her to just lay down and take it 3 times a day. Another option is buy one of those super expensive realistic sex dolls. And last but not least you could pick up a nice little hot piece of side pussy.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the replies.

Have on hand; test, deca, var, proviron. Been researching it, seeing 25-50mg test and 10-20mg var mentioned.

Anyone have any firsthand experience?

No, just no.
You're going to fuck with her hormones and she'll more than likely end up with a tanked sex drive when she comes off. It will backfire.
You could experiment with ED drugs though.
How old is she?

Just use chloroform. Make sure you wipe her down there so she's never the wiser.

LOL.............keep em coming guys......... all input welcome.:roflmao:

Were mid 40's, both hypothyroid, she had a hysterectomy and I have shut down nads......... were both on HRT. Her thyroid and estrogen, me thyroid and test

Decieving thread title...
Call me, then give her the phone and lemme talk to her for a few.
Really there is no one answer for this question. I do however have some very valuable insight...women's sexual drive and desire is almost excusively located in her brain. You have to figure out what mentally turns her on. My experience is that women tend to universally desire confidence in a man. And for that man desire only her. I would take a close and honest look at that...

This^^^ only problem is my wife yells out DJ's name which is kinda distracting.

LOL.............keep em coming guys......... all input welcome.:roflmao:

Were mid 40's, both hypothyroid, she had a hysterectomy and I have shut down nads......... were both on HRT. Her thyroid and estrogen, me thyroid and test

She's not on test for HRT? What are her levels? You might want to PM BTC, he's very knowledgable about this stuff.

She's not on test for HRT? What are her levels? You might want to PM BTC, he's very knowledgable about this stuff.

No she's not taking any testosterone replacement. I've asked her to get copies of all blood work she's had done from Endo but haven't got it yet. We see different endo's otherwise I'd get myself.

Thanks I'll do that. I sent Sheriv a pm, thinking she's knowledgeable on the subject but she never returned my pm.

is she adventurist?

She used to be. What's troubling is the roles are now reversed, it was me that never wanted sex(pre-trt 180ng test) and her who was the freak(pre-histerectomy)

Get Shredded!
this last weekend, mine wanted to do something "exciting" because kids were gone so I asked her if she was gonna do exactly what I said, and Id make it exciting. She agreed so I told her to get out her lil plaid skirt, new boots we had just bought the day before, and a button up shirt. I told her no panties or bra. I told her I wanted to see how it looked with the boots on. Normally she'd wear heels. So when she came out, I told her she looked fucking amazing and I told her to get in the truck. She laughed and said we're not going anywhere with me dressed like this. Keep in mind we role play etc a lot, so in my stern voice, looking her in the eyes, I asked her "are you telling me no??" She smiled and said of course not. All the way to town she asked where we were going. I told her she wanted ice cream earlier, so we were gonna get some. She started squirming around saying she wasn't going inside. I laughed and said nope, drive-thru. When we got close, I pulled over. I told her to sit sideways in the seat facing me, slide her skirt up a lil, and unbutton her shirt down to her tits and lean back against the door. While I was ordering, I could see her getting excited sitting there. I told her she better not move when we get to the window, knowing the guy working was gonna be able to see her pussy. When we pulled up, the guy immediately noticed her sitting there and I saw him looking down at her pussy which was barely showing but when he opened the window, the light shined in just enough I could see how wet she was too. She was soaked!! the poor guy fucked up the order and came back 3 times to make sure he had it right. lmao which Im pretty sure he did to get another look. lmao when we left, she slapped my arm and said I cant believe u made me do that, then started rubbing her pussy. Then laid down in the seat and sucked my cock all the way home! Got home and fucked like crazy. Got done and ate our melted ice cream but wtf cares. lol On the day before when we bought the boots, she was teasing me while we were driving to the next big town, about an hour away. She got my shit all worked up throbbing, so I told her before the day is over, Im gonna make u cum while in one of these stores. I'll just randomly catch her standing someone and reach down her pants and rub her clit until she cums. We were in a store with about 20 ppl and she was looking at some new coffee cups. I pushed up close to her, reached down her pants, and rubbed her clit until she came with a woman standing about 10 ft away and nvr knew it until she came. lmao Then the lady looked over at us and I just smiled. And yes, I'll post a pic of her outfit. have to do that from my phone, hang on lol Im 41 and shes 35 and I tear that shit up daily several times. Roll playing can get them all worked up bro.

this last weekend, mine wanted to do something "exciting" because kids were gone so I asked her if she was gonna do exactly what I said, and Id make it exciting. She agreed so I told her to get out her lil plaid skirt, new boots we had just bought the day before, and a button up shirt. I told her no panties or bra. I told her I wanted to see how it looked with the boots on. Normally she'd wear heels. So when she came out, I told her she looked fucking amazing and I told her to get in the truck. She laughed and said we're not going anywhere with me dressed like this. Keep in mind we role play etc a lot, so in my stern voice, looking her in the eyes, I asked her "are you telling me no??" She smiled and said of course not. All the way to town she asked where we were going. I told her she wanted ice cream earlier, so we were gonna get some. She started squirming around saying she wasn't going inside. I laughed and said nope, drive-thru. When we got close, I pulled over. I told her to sit sideways in the seat facing me, slide her skirt up a lil, and unbutton her shirt down to her tits and lean back against the door. While I was ordering, I could see her getting excited sitting there. I told her she better not move when we get to the window, knowing the guy working was gonna be able to see her pussy. When we pulled up, the guy immediately noticed her sitting there and I saw him looking down at her pussy which was barely showing but when he opened the window, the light shined in just enough I could see how wet she was too. She was soaked!! the poor guy fucked up the order and came back 3 times to make sure he had it right. lmao which Im pretty sure he did to get another look. lmao when we left, she slapped my arm and said I cant believe u made me do that, then started rubbing her pussy. Then laid down in the seat and sucked my cock all the way home! Got home and fucked like crazy. Got done and ate our melted ice cream but wtf cares. lol On the day before when we bought the boots, she was teasing me while we were driving to the next big town, about an hour away. She got my shit all worked up throbbing, so I told her before the day is over, Im gonna make u cum while in one of these stores. I'll just randomly catch her standing someone and reach down her pants and rub her clit until she cums. We were in a store with about 20 ppl and she was looking at some new coffee cups. I pushed up close to her, reached down her pants, and rubbed her clit until she came with a woman standing about 10 ft away and nvr knew it until she came. lmao Then the lady looked over at us and I just smiled. And yes, I'll post a pic of her outfit. have to do that from my phone, hang on lol Im 41 and shes 35 and I tear that shit up daily several times. Roll playing can get them all worked up bro.
Now I see why people read romance novels. That was a great story. Now excuse me I have to....uh....go somewhere for a few.

MT2 will give you girl a tan and get her revved up.

Raven....... that was awesome story, your girl looks hot A++; Someone got some extra sauce on their ice cream....lol.

Reminds me of girl I had when senior in highschool and into college, she was a freak, we fucked like rabbits. One of our favorite things was when we were at the beach in Florida which was every weekend and at very popular spot which was packed with people. We would go out into the water while friends and people all around us and fuck right there in the ocean. Standing up I'd fuck her from behind, sometimes while people were there talking to us. After a while word got out and we became the most watched couple at the beach ...........LOL.

Last edited:
Raven....... that was awesome story, your girl looks hot A++; Someone got some extra sauce on their ice cream....lol.

Reminds me of girl I had when senior in highschool and into college, she was a freak, we fucked like rabbits. One of our favorite things was when we were at the beach in Florida which was every weekend and at very popular spot which was packed with people. We would go out into the water while friends and people all around us and fuck right there in the ocean. Standing up I'd fuck her from behind, sometimes while people were there talking to us. After a while word got out and we became the most watched couple at the beach ...........LOL.

Yep! I got lucky with her. Shes like me, anywhere anytime. lol I went to get some jeans the other day and she was picking them out then bring them to me at the dressing room. I walked out wearing a pair and she gave me the approval, she liked them. I was standing next to a clothes rack and there was a lady looking at clothes on the other side, I unzipped and pulled my cock out hanging it there for her to see. She looked back up at me, looked at the lady and mumbled OMG really?!?! lol So I took her in the dressing room and gave her about 20 hard long strokes from behind, then we walked back out like nothing had happened The lady at the counter asked "did they fit good?" I smiled and said nicely thanks. I think she might have heard a lil. lmao

Ive been told MT2 and boner pills can do a lot in that department for ladies. Especially the MT2.

Try affection and attention. Be nice without being overt throughout the day. Take some of her load around the house. Drug wise GHB or tequila might work but I'd start with the basics.

Back