• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 diff oils in 1 needle yes or no?

jaredcole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some people are all for it... It seems convenient. Then others.. Such as "Warrior" (I believe he is a moderator on here) told me that you have greater chance for uhhh something to go wrong.. Can't remember exactly what he said.. But he's very knowledgeable. What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do it all the time. Nothing has gone wrong yet :winkfinger:

You can put 5 different oils in the same pin if you like. The only problem I could see anyone running into which has happened to me multiple times a few years back is you draw one oil then when you go to draw the 2nd or 3rd you take a chunk out of the stopper and dont see it til its in the pin. That is a motherfucker and a whole 30 minute conversation on the different ways to deal with that. Fortunately recently people like Pharmalogic, Blue Print, AY, ect...use good stoppers and its been a non issue for me personally.

put 3 at most myself but have put upto 5 including a winny suspension which kind of creeped me out when it just looked like a white ball floating inside the syringe

I have never had any problems been doing at least 3 different compounds at one time for yrs know

Just like the other guys on here I almost always mix oils. If your drawing from several different vials then you might want to change the pin out before you inject. I believe warrior would be talking about cross contamination, you would have to ask him, which in theory he would be correct. If one vial gets contaminated you have now spread it to all your vials .

Reduces any pip with multiple oils

Do it all the fuckin time bro. No worries

Holy hell everyone does it, well thanks EVERYBODY, I shall put everything I can find into each needle.

I have done it frequently. One cycle I was doing 3 oils and a water based for like 6 weeks in single pins.

One good point brought up was changing pins.....not between vials....I dont think a drop of tren in your test is going to hurt anything(its not!) ....unless the vial had bacteria in it.
But DO CHANGE pins before injecting. 1) it'll be dull as fuck after multiple vial stopper pokes and 2) injecting with the same pin you draw with is really fucking stupid.

This is true ^^ I have a seperate pin I use for drawing..Keeps from getting case of the sore ass..lol

One good point brought up was changing pins.....not between vials....I dont think a drop of tren in your test is going to hurt anything(its not!) ....unless the vial had bacteria in it.
But DO CHANGE pins before injecting. 1) it'll be dull as fuck after multiple vial stopper pokes and 2) injecting with the same pin you draw with is really fucking stupid.

I'm glad you brought this up.. I was wondering. So I'm gonna just do 2 different vials.. Deca and test E you think I should still change the needle? I have plenty so I don't mind.

I do it 6 times a week. Hell between my cycle and the injectable preworkouts I'm pinning 5 compounds every pin day. Takes two pins to get it done. Add another 2 compounds and one more pin if peps count :/

Get Shredded!
So I had another post, but since everyone is replying to this one... Let me ask this.. If I am doing a test e and Deca cycle.. Would you inject the Deca twice a week? I will inject the test e twice a week for sure. So since it won't hurt should I just cut the cc's in half and do both oils monday and Thursday?

I do it 6 times a week. Hell between my cycle and the injectable preworkouts I'm pinning 5 compounds every pin day. Takes two pins to get it done. Add another 2 compounds and one more pin if peps count :/

You're an animal! Haha

745a300295f052711f67fdccc18319a4.jpg

I'm glad you brought this up.. I was wondering. So I'm gonna just do 2 different vials.. Deca and test E you think I should still change the needle? I have plenty so I don't mind.

The main reason to change the needle for most of us is that the draw needle is huge, 20ga or so, and the pin needle is 25ga most likely. This makes drawing easy and pinning much easier as well, and reduces scar tissue.

But yeah if using the same needles for both, changing them will simply make pinning less painful (and scarring) since each time you stick that needle into anything, skin or stopper, you're dulling it and subsequent pins into flesh will tear through more tissue and nerves. I see this especially with slin pins when I mix a few compounds or have to reconstitute using that same pin... about 6 or 7 jabs later I'm finally ready to pin and I'm too lazy to xfer the peps to another syringe, so I just grit my teeth and take the tough pin.

So I had another post, but since everyone is replying to this one... Let me ask this.. If I am doing a test e and Deca cycle.. Would you inject the Deca twice a week? I will inject the test e twice a week for sure. So since it won't hurt should I just cut the cc's in half and do both oils monday and Thursday?

I'd mix em to even out the blood levels of both throughout the week.

The main reason to change the needle for most of us is that the draw needle is huge, 20ga or so, and the pin needle is 25ga most likely. This makes drawing easy and pinning much easier as well, and reduces scar tissue.

But yeah if using the same needles for both, changing them will simply make pinning less painful (and scarring) since each time you stick that needle into anything, skin or stopper, you're dulling it and subsequent pins into flesh will tear through more tissue and nerves. I see this especially with slin pins when I mix a few compounds or have to reconstitute using that same pin... about 6 or 7 jabs later I'm finally ready to pin and I'm too lazy to xfer the peps to another syringe, so I just grit my teeth and take the tough pin.

I'd mix em to even out the blood levels of both throughout the week.

Cool thank ya my brotha.

this. it's nice doing an all longer ester cycle for once :roflmao: transitioning multiple short to long esters can get ridiculous. at one point i was running test p, test e, mast p, mast e, tren a, tren e, and npp for a few weeks. talk about a pin cushion

this. it's nice doing an all longer ester cycle for once :roflmao: transitioning multiple short to long esters can get ridiculous. at one point i was running test p, test e, mast p, mast e, tren a, tren e, and npp for a few weeks. talk about a pin cushion

What a fucking pain in the ass. I've done that once or twice too.

All I can say is thank god for glutes and VG. I'm gonna have to eventually learn to pin pecs, but with glutes quads vg and delts at least I get to rotate spots. The injectable drol and dbol preworkout is totally worth the extra pin though. Love that combo!

All I can say is thank god for glutes and VG. I'm gonna have to eventually learn to pin pecs, but with glutes quads vg and delts at least I get to rotate spots. The injectable drol and dbol preworkout is totally worth the extra pin though. Love that combo!

is it thin enough to use a slin pin? That would let you pin it anywhere.

Back