• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IGF-1 use and experiences

wrbsuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone direct me to the appropriate thread on this bad boy? About to place a pretty hefty order with pharma but I definitely want to incorporate an IGF to aid in cartilage synthesis (fixing a bum wrist as well as returning to former, or maybe new, glory haha).

Last edited by a moderator:
what type of thread? are you trying to read up on it? or are you looking for a source? you can use google and find tons of articles on it.

Specifically experiences/personal uses (then through that, a source haha). But with the articles I've been reading online, I'm surprised it's not talked about more, esp. in conjunction with HGH. The amount of people complaining about the price of gh and the duration it needs to be used would suggest they'd be into the test/igf/gh synergy action...

Yep, looks like I should've posted in the Research/homebrew/chemistry section, my bad. I'll pm an admin

Im interested for the joint support, but fear anything about insulin

it will help with healing of joints for sure, but not as quick as you may think. The current protocol for igf-1 is 4-6 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off, and repeat. It will take a few of these cycles to see a significant difference.

And don't worry about the "insulin like" effects. It wont make you go hypo like slin will, it's nowhere near as powerful at glucose shuttling as slin is. It will however, help your body get more carbs to your muscles than usual. This helps with leaning out as more carbs are used for energy instead of fat.

I don't get the carb thing.

Seems like that could be backwards

I am certainly no expert on it, but igf is actually insulin-like growth factor, produced in the liver instead of the pancreas. From a muscle building standpoint hgh should be stacked with test, igf, T3, and insulin, but each of those has their own purpose/effect with the compound. Like you said, the joint support/cartilage growth is what's been claimed IGF-1 will enhance when combined with hgh. I keep wandering around the forum looking for more info/experiences but I'm struggling with the search function. Pharmalogic has some real quality gh and I want to try and make the most of it by stacking with the IGF-1.

it acts like insulin in that it fits into the insulin receptors and opens up cell membranes to allow carbs to enter from the blood stream, hence lowering your blood sugar. However, it is not as good at doing this as insulin is. You have insuln receptors in fat cells as well as muscle cells. During and after you workout, the insulin receptors in your muscles become extra sensitive to insulin and/or igf-1 therefore supplementing at this time will allow for any cabohydrates to be taken straight to the muscle for energy instead of stored as fat.

your body also has igf-1 receptors all over. Igf-1 acts on the receptors and has an anabolic effect. Whereas steroids increase the size of the muscle fibers, igf-1 increases the number of fibers by creating new muscle cells. Cycling will help these new muscle cells mature much quicker, hence why stacking them can take your body to a whole new level of growth.

As far as stacking with hgh, sure it would be beneficial. The anabolic effect of hgh is due to the fact that it makes your liver produce high levels of igf-1, so stacking with igf-1 would further elevate your levels.

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome jozifp103, thank you! Everything you said makes sense. Hoping some people can weigh in with their experiences, I'd love to track some of that down

I'm not a pro, nor do I look remotely close to most of the rest of the guys on here but I will say in my first cycle I did blue tops, IGF-1, and test prop...not only was I the biggest I had ever been, but I felt like a million bucks as well. All my little aches and pains from years of competitive sports and mma almost seemed to disappear! I was able to focus more, pay closer attention to things, and if I even looked at doing a set of something I would become more defined lol.

I'm not a pro, nor do I look remotely close to most of the rest of the guys on here but I will say in my first cycle I did blue tops, IGF-1, and test prop...not only was I the biggest I had ever been, but I felt like a million bucks as well. All my little aches and pains from years of competitive sports and mma almost seemed to disappear! I was able to focus more, pay closer attention to things, and if I even looked at doing a set of something I would become more defined lol.

Thanks for the input inkd def appreciate you sharing your story. mma wears on the body for sure; I wrestled in high school and college and just the little bit of mma training I did wore me down quick. Did you reconstitute with white vinegar?

Thanks for the input inkd def appreciate you sharing your story. mma wears on the body for sure; I wrestled in high school and college and just the little bit of mma training I did wore me down quick. Did you reconstitute with white vinegar?

AA has never actually been proven to make the peptide last longer. Your igf would be fine for 4 weeks when reconstituted with Bac water. 4wks on and 4 wks on is my go to for igf.

get dat pump!

AA has never actually been proven to make the peptide last longer. Your igf would be fine for 4 weeks when reconstituted with Bac water. 4wks on and 4 wks on is my go to for igf.

get dat pump!
So, 8 wks on?

get dat pump!
What he said....bac water for me too!

i have yet to find HARD science on AA working better at preserving the peptide, but I do it anyways because its easy and why not do it if there's a chance it will reserve the potency? You can buy 10ml vials of AA .6% online for like 10 bucks and it will get you through quite a few cycles of igf.

then when i inject i just draw up my igf in the AA solution, then draw up some bac water to dilute it so there's no sting. I usually draw up 3 parts water for every 1 part AA

i have yet to find HARD science on AA working better at preserving the peptide, but I do it anyways because its easy and why not do it if there's a chance it will reserve the potency? You can buy 10ml vials of AA .6% online for like 10 bucks and it will get you through quite a few cycles of igf.

then when i inject i just draw up my igf in the AA solution, then draw up some bac water to dilute it so there's no sting. I usually draw up 3 parts water for every 1 part AA

Thanks guys, lots of good stuff. It's true that I've read about a hundred differing views on potency length for IGF when reconstituted with Bac water, and I do kind of lean a little more towards jozifp103's view for security's sake. I haven't seen those aa vials online though, most of what I hear/see is people using the vinegar. I'd be down to pick up some vials though.

But, going with straight Bac def has some benefits. I'm just hesitant because of all the differing things I've heard about length of viability

Back