• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol on empty or full stomach

Memphis1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5 days in on dbol have been taking with food but read some people say not to just curious on you're thoughts. 10 mg anabols from steel gear taking 3 times daily.

Supposedly oral steroids are fat soluble so they absorb best on an empty stomach if possible . Often dbol causes upset stomach , in that case taking with food would be better . At least try not to take it with a high fat meal .

Thanks for reply I'm gonna try on empty stomach and see how it feels. That's prob the best answer I've seen yet

i get horrible heartburn with dbol so i try and eat something with it....but preworkout usually chew them up anyway to get going faster

I take 20mg as my preworkout and I notice better pumps when i wait an hour or so after eating vs taking it right away after eating my preworkput meal

Absorbs better on an empty stomach if your stomach can handle it....gave me the runs a few times. .....

Took on empty stomach several times no heartburn or shits so I'll keep it up thanks guys

Supposedly oral steroids are fat soluble so they absorb best on an empty stomach if possible . Often dbol causes upset stomach , in that case taking with food would be better . At least try not to take it with a high fat meal .

This..

Depends on how YOUR body metabolizes, some need a small snack, others do not.. There is no real protocol, some meds specify take on an empty stomach and people tend to get a slightly ill feeling and the Dr will suggest taking some crackers or what not... The AAS world is one giant experiment, find what works best for YOU!

Dbol has give me heartburn before but not often. I try to take it about an hour after a meal when I'm on it.

Back