• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Couple friends from last weekend

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just saying hello to ASF LOL
20141124_002120-1_zpsw6kenng4.jpg

Details please

Details please

Just a night out with my girl and our friend..... had a great time. All I can really say is slippery when wet! LOL

We had a great night drinking and dancing and I had a few to many Red Bulls and Vodka. I bit the darker one on the ass and she sent me pics of her teeth marked ass HAHHA I really dont remember that part :roflmao:

Last edited:
For all we know these could be dudes… We need frontal pics for clarification…. BTW i do not see teeth marks. Are you from the south? Should we be looking for a tooth mark?

For all we know these could be dudes… We need frontal pics for clarification…. BTW i do not see teeth marks. Are you from the south? Should we be looking for a tooth mark?

If you cant tell those are women you need some more women LOL
I received the text from her the next day about the bite mark. That pic was before all the fun started..... well actually the fun started in the shower then carried over to the bed.

Dark ones ass looks like she squats. Tight, thick ass

well damnnnn! That reminds me of the good ol days..

That night they split the money shot on both of them.

Did they do eachother?

Bro you get two attractive women together naked especially when they have had a couple drinks they will be all over each other. That goes for any attractive women out there. ;)

Get Shredded!
I was about to post that this is a time when tada is approved

Yeah and I have been struggling with taking forever to release, they both approved of the Tada. They think I am just natty amd a machine in bed lol

Yeah and I have been struggling with taking forever to release, they both approved of the Tada. They think I am just natty amd a machine in bed lol
chicks who are down for a 3 way typically are interested in the other woman and not the guy its just an excuse for them to hook up

chicks who are down for a 3 way typically are interested in the other woman and not the guy its just an excuse for them to hook up

I was actually approached by this one when my girl wasnt around. Actually her friend came up to me saying her gf thought I was cute. I went to talk to her and told her I was there with my girl but I know my girl would think she was hot. The rest is history..... lol

I was actually approached by this one when my girl wasnt around. Actually her friend came up to me saying her gf thought I was cute. I went to talk to her and told her I was there with my girl but I know my girl would think she was hot. The rest is history..... lol
nice, best part is GF cant blame you for giving her herpes

next we'll see Progress on Maury with 2 women saying dis yo baby

I like these girls, supporting the boards lol

exerciseordie;47I like these girls said:
Lol, it was their pleasure.

We will all be getting together again in the next couple weeks. Until then some nice group texting.

Last edited:
Back