• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hair Loss

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, so I know there are many previous threads on this topic but I wanted to hear from guys who are still active on the forum.

For those of you that experience hair loss while running cycles, what do you take to help reduce the hair loss? I have been using regenepure DR for the past year but I dont notice much from it. Are any of you using finasteride or dutasteride? I dont really want to go down that path but I would like to hear what you guys are using.

In for this. l haven't been losing hair, but I've been avoiding sine compounds so I can keep it.

Nizoral shampoo helps blocks dht in the scalp.Propecia stops testosterone from coverting to dht and you can use rogain for hair loss that will help stop hair loss. but if you are useing 19-nor steroids that are dht based ( tren/deca/primo..etc) propecia wont help.......

I went bald at the age of 21...and it had nothing to do with steroids. Since then, I have had to just own the baldness and sport the shaved head. Some people just want it all

Most people get acne on there back chest etc...I get mines on the back and top of my head if I ever got bald I would be fucked!

Didn't notice any hair loss until a long run with 700 mast. And it was minimal, it didn't really start until my cycle was done and then it stopped falling out after I cut out the mast. I guess I'm doing ok

I've always been curious.... is the hair loss nizoral the same OTC one you get at target/walmart/walgreens for dandruff or I heard there's a script version nizoral?

Well my hair falls out like crazy whether im just cruising on test or running tren.

weird though because my hair was falling out while cruising on test but on my first tren cycle it stopped falling out, after that it has continued to fall out daily even on my current tren cycle.

Back