• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Doc said kidney function low

IronLifter1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Didnt give me an exact no. Tho....should I be concerned ? I am on cycle now...

Who would go give blood especially if your on orals. It makes cholesterol readings out of whack. And liver and kidney enzymes numbers high. Another thing no one knows your back ground if your a drinker , pill popper or hereditary issue. Not being a dick but people can post anything on hear . And no one knows whole story but you. Also was doctor family doctor or nephrologists big difference. Some people are prone too health issues in life steroids or not. My dad and brother always have high liver enzyme readings never touched a steroid in their life.

Yeah sorry about that I just kinda freaked when the docs. Receptionist told me that...
So I wasn't on cycle when I had the bloodwork done. I started the day after. I was planning on starting trt that's why I had the bw done in the first place. That's what I meant when I said I am on cycle now. This would be my 6th cycle if I finish it. I am only one week into this Cycle. Think I should pull the plug now ??

what are you on now?
Test cyp 500 mg a week deca 300 mg a week kick start with anadrol. Changed to anavar @100 mg a day due to shitty anadrol sides. Like I said I am only one week into it...aromasin for ai @ 12.5 eod

Please provide the exact results and ranges from the lab.

Please provide the exact results and ranges from the lab.
The doc wouldn't give them to me? She said I gotta come in...trying to milk every penny out of that shit I guess??

Just came off drol right?
Got to watch everything on the hard stuff..
Im just now .normalizing after a hard run 6 month ago...

Just came off drol right?
Got to watch everything on the hard stuff..
Im just now .normalizing after a hard run 6 month ago...
Nah man I started the drol the day after gettin bloodwork done. Before that last cycle I had ran was back in the summer 10 weeks of tren ace and test p. nolvadex and clomid affect kidney values at all??

If your doctor based this off your creatinine levels then I wouldn't put much stock in it. My creatinine levels were slightly elevated on labs I had done a year ago. My PCP said that he was concerned. When I mentioned the issue to my endocrinologist she laughed and said my creatinine levels are elevated because of the amount of muscle mass that I have. She said it had nothing to do with loss of kidney function and she said it was nothing to be concerned about. Find out if it's your creatinine levels.

Ok so check it....it was only two fucking points below normal!! Can you believe that shit!?

OIF VETERAN

Back