• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masteron

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How about your thoughts on Masteron eq tren ace test prop with var.... Now I was told Masteron no good if your not in single digit body fat %... Ive gained all I want on the deca run.. I am going to cruise on test only for a month or two... I m not sure of the dose or length of run yet...

Just looking for some bros experience with Masteron...

lift till ya puke

I love masteron. For me, it's like test but without all the sides.

Currently using test e, mast e, and var. Nice, simple combo if you ask me.

Your ester lengths are all over the place. That right there is a concern as is your need for that much gear. Pick 3 at the most and either do long esters or short with a longer ester test base.

Finny is right .. You'd enjoy a test tren mast blast, I don't see a need for eq on top of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EQ for endurance, vascularity, and to combat the tren sides while doing cardio. And of course GAINS!

What about body fat % does it really matter... I mean I m pretty lean but not single digit body fat %

lift till ya puke

You can get good results from mast without being single digit bf. I'd say best to be under 15% though at the very least.

Yeah man, looks solid. I am on masteron E, test E with my tren ace now and I absolutely love it. It makes any cycle just a lot better IMO. Your CNS recovers crazy fast with Mast and the strength is just incredible stacked with the tren. I do not see an issue with different ester lengths as long as you have a solid pinning plan down and don't mind pinning that often. For me I shoot tren ace 100mg ED, Test E 100mg ED, and Masteron E 100mg ED and it works beautifully

DieStrongDianabol

Yeah man, looks solid. I am on masteron E, test E with my tren ace now and I absolutely love it. It makes any cycle just a lot better IMO. Your CNS recovers crazy fast with Mast and the strength is just incredible stacked with the tren. I do not see an issue with different ester lengths as long as you have a solid pinning plan down and don't mind pinning that often. For me I shoot tren ace 100mg ED, Test E 100mg ED, and Masteron E 100mg ED and it works beautifully

DieStrongDianabol

He is correct. I run every cycle with Mast E and the Mast seems to enhance the effects of Test/NPP/Tren. It is the best steroid to add to any cycle as it seems to give everything more of a balance while enhancing their effects.

The bodyfat thing has to do with your diet. Mast definitely helps burns fat no matter where you "bf %" is.

*I don't agree with pinning long esters everyday, but hey its your endocrine system do as you please.

Back