• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

anavar while cutting without test

c/s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so i got sum anavar..enough to run for about 5 weeks at 60mg a day... i been reading that its best to use with test..but what i wanna do is run it when i start to cut so that i wont lose much muscle when i do. n since i read anavar is good for sparing muscle while cutting calories.. was wondering if it should still be takin with test or is it cool to run solo. since my goals isnt to put on size but to maintain while cutting

Test! Test should be the base in EVERY cycle. You cutting yourself short by leaving it out

Nope Get a testosterone enough to cover the cycle + full pct.

The are two well known reasons why it is HIGHLY recommanded to take testosterone along with orals.

1. When you take ANY steroids, doesnt matter what kinds, they will suppress your natural testosterone level or HPTA.

2. It takes quite a time to recover, and right after the cycle, there is virtually no testosterone floating around your body from shutdown.

Get it? If you take oral only, it sure will work, but you will lose ALL your gains right after you finish + wont have boner for 3 month+ feel like a pregnant girl. If you take test you will atleast feel good with raging boner and keep all gains.
Testosterone are dirt cheap if you find good source so get to it. If you can get anavar, you can get test.

Get it? If you take oral only, it sure will work, but you will lose ALL your gains right after you finish + wont have boner for 3 month+ feel like a pregnant girl. If you take test you will atleast feel good with raging boner and keep all gains.

This is just a matter of opinion. I have cut before and only use var at 100mgs ED just to keep my size. I only lost 4lbs after discontinuing the var and never had a problem with getting hard.

Now the OP didnt speak of a pct but you did and I agree on that note.

for pct im gonna use nolvadex.. and if i run test.. was thinkin of 5 weeks of test prop with anavar..but i read test prop hurts..n if its as bad as testoprim ( mexico test). which i believe is 200mg test e and 50mg of test prop.. than i rather not..cuz that shit had me cripple..

so im thinkin maybe 12 weeks of test e and add anavar last 5 weeks... or should add the anavar first 5 weeks?

Nope Get a testosterone enough to cover the cycle + full pct.

The are two well known reasons why it is HIGHLY recommanded to take testosterone along with orals.

1. When you take ANY steroids, doesnt matter what kinds, they will suppress your natural testosterone level or HPTA.

2. It takes quite a time to recover, and right after the cycle, there is virtually no testosterone floating around your body from shutdown.

Testosterone are dirt cheap if you find good source so get to it. If you can get anavar, you can get test.

so are u sayin to run test during pct as well?

Have you ran a cycle before? Stats? Goals? Fill us in and we can all help you out.

long time ago.. but i had to cut it short..cuz shit was too painful..was using test from mexico.. testoprim-d

also i didnt know much then.. still dont know much now but been reading... havent ran a cycle since then.. mainly cuz i when i do start..wanna make sure i know what im doing and im where i like to be..

right now im on a cut.. been dropping my body fat. but also lost some a lil bit of muscle and strength.. i'm gonna start on a bulk soon and try to put on sum size..but i know im gonna put on a lil bit of fat as well. reason why i wanna use the anavar i have when i go on a cut again.. hopefully to shed the fat with out losing muscle or strength,,,

i have that body type that is hard to put on muscle but also hard to drop fat as well..my weight usually stays the same regardless on how much i eat or train

Back