• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If on trt or cruising between çycles is there any benefits to running hcg? i was under the asumption that if your not worried about fertility or atrophied balls really no point in running it since there no pct involved anyway..

is there any cycle benefits to it that im missing here?

HCG use, even while on cycle WILL cause natural test release and in turn increase test in your system. A lot of HRT clinics will use lower dose test combined with HCG to get the same results of larger test only doses which often has the benefit of not raising RBC as much and also preventing testicular atrophy.

if you want balls and not rasins for testicles its best to use hcg during your cycle..........

Fuller nads, larger semen volume, increased libido, sense of well-being... All worthwhile things in my book!

TEAM GREEN

if you want balls and not rasins for testicles its best to use hcg during your cycle..........

Just found that out. I have had raisins for the past 12 weeks. Last Friday i did my first injection of HCG 1000iu. BooM back to normal. HCG works like a champ.

this I understand but im shut down year round bro and for the rest of my life...so my question is it worth using hcg with my therapy for life as well? I couldnt care less about my balls being atrophied it keeps them out of the toilet water but if theres benefits here im missing then I want to rethink it...its cheap and easy to get anyway

Thanks for the replys fellas

I find I get a definite pick me up with hcg . I use it on cycle and while cruising and give myself a break from time to time . 500iu 2x/week .

What Lou said.
HCG makes you feel great!
Sub Q or IM.
Almost as good as raw eggs!

In reality balls get in the way but how the fuck am I going to tea bag my girlfriend with no balls.....lol :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
when i was going through some major depression (first time of my life) this past fall. i realized that i hadn't ran hcg in a couple months. i ordered some up and restarted my 1000iu's a week and it definitely helped my mood. not using hcg wasn't the cause of the depression, but starting using it combined with getting help and talking to a therapist really helped me out.

i just use it because as a man i would feel terrible about myself with little raisin nuts. Maybe it's too much pride, but i enjoy showing off my nice plump bean bag.

What Lou said.
HCG makes you feel great!
Sub Q or IM.
Almost as good as raw eggs!
I will have to give hcg a shot..

Haha....you had to bring up the raw eggs...

I find I get a definite pick me up with hcg . I use it on cycle and while cruising and give myself a break from time to time . 500iu 2x/week .
Thx for the info lou...

Well I guess hcg it is...no more raisins...hello cold toilet water

I would not bother if I did not give a shit about fertility... My 1/2 a cent.

spend your money else where... Small nuts make your dong look big and fit nicely in your girls/guys mouth.:eek:

I would not bother if I did not give a shit about fertility... My 1/2 a cent.

spend your money else where... Small nuts make your dong look big and fit nicely in your girls/guys mouth.:eek:
Gdi skinny I was all ready to order some and now im indecisive again...

You are the only one who says no good..however your also the only one that mentioned t-baggin a man as well.

Yeah well they are telling you to buy it cause of a good feeling.... you cant beat the science behind that :p.

Shoot me some science on the benefits and Ill change my mind... other than that HCG is not cheap and a rise in testosterone from HCG is usually not a sought after feature for some already cruising on test (which is cheaper than hcg especially in that capacity). My doc has me on a shit ton of HCG but that is because my wife wants me to be fertile.

Also I cant remember the last time I looked down and said man I wish I had big balls..... Or a woman was like "you have really nice sized balls"... Its all in your heads guys.

Now were talking...heres how ya learn shit..listen carefully boys and girls..this is the begining of the great ball debate...

Staytuned

Back