• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle ever

BballManiac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going to be running my first cycle soon. I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am going to run 8 weeks on Stanzolol orally. I was hoping someone could give me a basic list of things I should during the cycle along with the steroid, as well as post cycle supplies. I am new to this so I am trying to learn. Someone feel free to take me under your wing! Thanks in advance.

im by no means an expert, but for a beginner cycle id run 500mgs of test(preferably test enanthate so u only have to inject once a week) and an ai...aromasin is probly ur best bet for an ai, the best ai imo...i honestly woundnt run any orals, such as dbol, cus being new to aas, ur body will already respond very well to the increased test so adding more would kinda be overkill imo, but its up to u...

There's a sticky to line you up perfectly with a first cycle. It's a good read for you. Will tell you anything and everything you need to know

Never run an oral or ANY steroid for that matter without test. I'll say it again, Any steroid WITHOUT TEST is a no no. I need research son. It's not cuz it makes it better, you'll be shutting ur own test down or at least suppressing it. You have libido issues, low energy ( lethargy) etc....yea u definitely need to read the stickies

Get em Tony! Dont be so easy on him!

But BBall...they're right...not a good cycle. It really sounds like you need to do some legit homework. That does not mean read one thread and think you're good...theres a lot to be learned about this stuff....stick around for a little...these guys will drop some knowledge your way...

Bball listen to these guys. Read up & do some serious research bro. These guys might sounds like they're being hard on ya but it's all good. They're looking out for your well being. Please read up on stickies & threads on all this before jumping in with both feet. Welcome aboard as well bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF
I just wrote about this crazy shit...
These post piss me off...Goddamn..Do we have to fucking spoon feed...How. hard is it to read,research,follow easy suggestions..If I was HeavyIron, Id be pissed...He took all that time to spell it out and no one reads or respectz it..Sorry,dude get a grip...spend a month researching,then ask the right questions...

Back