• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need Assistance From Experienced...

ireland36

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, shortly after coming here I have seen pharmalogic come up over and over again. Nothing short of great reviews as well. Euroking, have actually had buddies that used this company with undeniable results. Looking for input from members here that have specifically used one of these sources, not what they have read. Thanks.

I and a few other guy's here are currently doing logs using various compounds from Pharmalogic labs. I guarantee you you wont find better customer service anywhere. Bushmaster goes above above and beyond to ensure you are taken care of. Heavyiron is also on board with this lab. That speaks volumes! I am beyond satisfied and will be with this lab exclusively from here on out. My opinion, hopefully others chime in. There are several great sponsors here.

theres a handfull of grewt sponsers on this forum bro go look around subforume and read some threads....this is a great forum to settle in at,..alot of inteligent vets here willing to help and alot of friendly convo...

any questions pm me ill try and help...

I have used Pharmalogic. Great gear, great service!

I got a Pharmalogic log going man... Check out the pics... Clean smooth clear beautiful stuff.. Bush puts a lot into it and is very straight forward honest and helpful...

Great input. After taking your advice Unlisted it made my decision that much easier. kaoticsolja that is awesome and your log is very interesting and helpful cannot wait to see the end result. Thanks to all!

Plenty of good sponsors here man. Look around and you will find many!

Back