• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

crashed/crystalized gear

BigNorm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some tne/dbol that was crystallizes on arrival, I heard about using hot water to heat it and melt the crystals but is that the correct way

depending on your hot water heater temp setting, Ive also done it with just running hot water over it in sink. takes lil longer but worked.

good quality.

I know you are a reputable source and carry great gear but...... you act like you have the market cornered and are the only person in the entire world with good quality gear. I have a friend on trt who has got countless bottles of HG watson cyp that has crashed. Not being a douche but it gets old Bro!

I know you are a reputable source and carry great gear but...... you act like you have the market cornered and are the only person in the entire world with good quality gear. I have a friend on trt who has got countless bottles of HG watson cyp that has crashed. Not being a douche but it gets old Bro!

I've got some Watson from the pharmacy now for my trt that has crashed....just put it under hot water and good to go....even the good shit crashes!

Expect the gear to crash around this time of year, its no big deal, happens a lot. Just do the hot water trick like these guys said. I expect to see more threads like this popping up the next couple months.

Back