• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test cyp and dmz 3.0?

Yeaaaaabudddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to start my first REAL cycle here pretty soon and was wondering if kick starting with dmz 3.0 is a good idea. Will be doing 500mg of test c per week btw.

I've done two ph "cycles" (hdrol and super dmz3.0) and honestly have no complaints on them. Gained some strength and size but it is time to do it right I guess.

So considering I know what to expect from dmz 3.0 is it still ok to use for this cycle?

I ran test with SDMZ3 and gained 31 lbs. of muscle in less than 2 months. I went from 230 to 261 taking 2 a day. The beauty of DMZ is it cuts fat all while gaining muscle. Your diet will help out with your goals while running DMZ. The only downside to DMZ is running. I couldn't run a mile without major leg cramps and I pulled a muscle once. Other than that it works wonderfully. Good luck!

I forgot to mention, I highly recommend the recommended PCT. It's like 25$ and well worth your time.

Last edited:
Back