• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drug test today..

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So had to take a piss test today for one of our new fed contracts. I was kinda nervous when I went in and then asked the nurse if it was a 5 or 11 panel test and thank god it was a 5 panel. 11 panel tests will come up positive for aas if yall didnt know. But theyll also say pos for Prohormones as well so its a matter of how forgiving someone can be at that point I guess

What does the 11 panel test for in regards to aas compounds?

Im not 100% sure on that. I just know that an 11 panel will come up positive if your within detection times of aas and prohormones.

I have had 12 panel tests many times with no failure due to aas....

Somebody correct me on this, can AAS be detected in urine or by blood analysis only?

I didn't think they could detect it in piss test???

12 Panel Drug Test:

• AMP-Amphetamines
  • COC-Cocaine
  • BZO-Benzodiazepines
  • OPI-Opiates
  • THC-Marijuana
  • PCP-Phencyclidine
BAR-Barbiturates
MAMP-Methamphetamine
MDMA-Ecstasy
MTD-Methadone
OXY-Oxycodone
PPX-Propoxphene

11 panel tests for amphetamine, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, cannibinoids, cocaine, mdma, opiates, oxycodone, pcp, and propoxyphene.

There's also one I'm missing. I keep counting and only coming up with 10.

But you get the point. It only tests for drugs of abuse

IML Gear Cream!
your good they dont test for creatine :hmm:

Last edited:
They don't test for tranny urine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it dont show up on gas chromatography or w.e. it wont show up in and panel test.

You are correct, aas can be detected via urine. But, a 12 panel test is not for aas. Aas is a separate test all together. 12 panel tests are for narcotics. If I remember correctly, the cost of a test for aas is considerately more expensive than a typical drug screen.

So had to take a piss test today for one of our new fed contracts. I was kinda nervous when I went in and then asked the nurse if it was a 5 or 11 panel test and thank god it was a 5 panel. 11 panel tests will come up positive for aas if yall didnt know. But theyll also say pos for Prohormones as well so its a matter of how forgiving someone can be at that point I guess

If you are a laborer they want you jerked so you are more productive, therefore do not test for AAS. ;)

If you are a laborer they want you jerked so you are more productive, therefore do not test for AAS. ;)
if they dont like you, maybe because you are an asshole, they may order a test just for if they suspect something. I'm gonna test one of my guys because I suspect he is on meth, and also because he is an asshole and wont miss him. Otherwise I will need a real reason to fire his dumbass

I got schooled today... thanks guys. Dont know what id do without ya's

if they dont like you, maybe because you are an asshole, they may order a test just for if they suspect something. I'm gonna test one of my guys because I suspect he is on meth, and also because he is an asshole and wont miss him. Otherwise I will need a real reason to fire his dumbass

I want to say that if they order one aas drug test just for one person. Wouldn't that be treating a worker unfairly since they are testing one person and not anyone else. It would seem that the company is retaliating against one person.

in cause you didnt already know, companies like to fire or lay off before holidays. the season is usually slow, less revenue in business that isnt retail related, and frees up budget for new year ect ect...

Its a separate test for ASS. Much more $$ to run.

AAS, know nothing about testing ass

I want to say that if they order one aas drug test just for one person. Wouldn't that be treating a worker unfairly since they are testing one person and not anyone else. It would seem that the company is retaliating against one person.
not at all, if they suspect you are taking an illegal substance and they have a no tolerance policy then they can test at will. I get tested under the DOT whenever there is any kind of workplace incident first thing they do is test.

seriously tho. companies pay for programs to manage the random pools, at the end of the year if there is a budget for lets say 20 randoms and they only did 8 for the year they will try to fulfill this quota. I had purchased my own policy thru US healthworks and thats how they explained it to me. If you ever have a question just call them, and ask what they test for it isnt illegal to ask questions

i_love_jewish_boys_hat-p148835725976115704qj0i_400.jpg
we know

Hmm drug tests. Thank God I haven't had one for a while

Back