• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joint problems post cycle

mikehorning48

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im 24 and only have ever had lower back problems. But I was on for awhile did a blast and cruise for around 7 months with 3 on cruised for 2 and did 2 more in and my woman said i had to take a break. Tren gave me an attitude lol.i had some great gains for how bad my diet was but now I'm experiencing terrible joint aches when they started I started using animal flex but it persisted was wondering if anyone's had this problem before

You are only 24. You should not be cruising unless your balls were removed because of cancer, crushed by an animal, ripped from your body in combat, etc.

^^^^lmfao...true though

are you on pct now? have you gotten post cycle bloods yet?

That was my point...24 and cruising...whats up with that??

I liked the feel of being on a lot and I feared crashing I'm not cruising now I'm just using nolvadex and some tribulus right now for pct I stopped using prami a cpl days ago.

I've never had bloods hard to tell I've felt kinda sluggish in the past cpl years so it may be low

Thats a risky game...I dont advocat cruising unless you have too, not want too!! You should get blood work done...

1. Why are you all so against cruising at 24?? I'm 24. Been blasting and cruising for over 2 years. Feeling and looking great. Balls are raisins now but will be workable and will have kids. It's called HCG and HMG...

2. Joint aches could be due to low estro and/or low test. Definitely get bloods and see where you are. If you do wanna keep blasting and cruising cause fuck pct then do it. But get bloods every 6 months or as often as possible to know where you are as far as internal health.

Well I feel good I know my test levels are crashing and I'll start to feel sluggish again til I rebound I'm staying off cause we wanna have another baby and I'm not too fertile right now

You can be on cruise levels plus HCG and HMG and conceive easily. You need a sperm count and quality test not the basic hormone panel. I know many guys who've done this successfully. Some even stayed blasting and conceived with proper HCG usage

Not sweet...I ever so strongly disagree...Do your own research..99 out of 100 will not recommend cruising at ur age...Do u really want scare tissiue,high RBC count, donate blood every month, pin the rest of ur life,PB meds...sweet right??? No it sucks!!

i agree as well..that with his lack of knowledge on aas and lack of research he shouldnt even be on gear let alone cruising between cycles

bjm you as well but at least you have done your homework and know this game in and out ...its a decision you made and thats that but you have the knowledge it takes to reverse issues and sides...

instead of going in blind...never had a bloodtest but been on for 7 months...and asking why shit hurts...

its everyones choice to do whatever the hell they want to there body im just saying make sure you have a clue what your doing first....with the internet now days theres no excuse to not have the answers anymore..everything is there..research and get all the answers before guesing whats gonna happen later....

Get Shredded!
Did plenty of research just was never advised to get blood done.I was i guess you could say taught by a respected member from another board. I've researched joint issues when they started just couldn't find much of an answer other than ppl going to heavy for their joints.

my only concern op is you hwve never had baseline bloods done so you have no idea your natty test level...You could be at 1100 which is plenty to to put on some muscle with proper diet and routine but you have no idea.....

so now after pct you get bloods done and your at 260 and say to yourself damn i feel like shit...but you have no idea if it was a shitty pct that brought those levels or you already had low test at 24yrs old... so now just to feel normal your on hrt for the next 60 yrs ,,donating blood every 8 weeks to keep rbc down and fighting with wife or girl cuz fertility could be an issue on top of some erectile disfunction all because of lack of research and some poor decisions.....guesing in this game isnt the way to do things is all im saying....bloodwork!!!!!!!

just tell me to fuck off though and mind my own business...i did much worse in my life and maybe is why im trying to help you out who knows...just dont take it the wrong way or personal bro...were wll here to help eachother and learn from eachothers goods and bads...

hàve some kids enjoy life...

I understand man I take responsibility for my actions and I understand the consequences but that's why I'm here ,to learn. And really there is no undoing what's done I was just wondering if anybody has had joint problems post cycle like I'm experiencing

bloodwork might give you the answers with estro or something out of whack however as for the joint issues heres some things that cause mine issues...

adex
estro out of whack
coming off of dbol
life in general...(im old)
ive never pct so not sure but hqve heard clomid and prami possibly

lots of guys take orange triad multi and say it helps...i used the powder version with greens and seemed tohelp...look online or vitamin shop has it...

iml has some joint relief supps as well..

nandrolone is probly the best relief for the older body builders...

goodluck bro and hope all works out....

Last edited:
I'm not for cruising at a young age, BUT with that said why are we bashing this guy? Simply state that you are against it and allow him to form his own opinion and make his own decisions. That said man, get bloodwork done and let us know what everything looks like. Joint issues can be a ton of different things

Back