• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Acne or pimples underarms/arm pits??

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuck! They hurt man, under the skin can't really see them but they'll pop their heads up in the arm pit and hurt like fuck.. Anyone else get these?

Maybe from sweat? I'm middle eastern so when I'm in the gym And train the way I do, I'm literally sweating drops of sweat around me.. Maybe friction causes them? Solutions can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cystic acne bro use braggs apple cider vinegar drink it twice a day a cpl tablespoons each time or more if needed it cleared my skin up a bit and I had some fucking nasty bastards btw you still on that homebrew you whipped up

Yah bro :), I brewed another 250mg and it was fine, I pretty sure it was the high concentration of ba and ng per ml.

Cause from the same batch of 250mg with 1.5% ba goes in smooth with little pup and no problems

Good bro, holding at 89kg and I've lost bf and gained definition so Id say the cruise has been successful at holding gains :)

besides drinking cider vinegar (no idea if that's actually proven to help), there's research chems out there that can help

I Was gonna go with a research chem but I heard about the acv and decided it was a cheaper alternative if it worked and it did less sides too.

Yea theyre painful as hell they're still there but reduced the severity by about 70% in 2 weeks

Back