• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Treadmill anyone ?

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I added 20 min of cardio 3 times a week holy shit I feel like a race horse on there sweated down but damn I can't believe the difference its made as far as cutting

I added 20 min of cardio 3 times a week holy shit I feel like a race horse on there sweated down but damn I can't believe the difference its made as far as cutting

Adding a little like that when you are at a small deficit or maintaining can make a huge difference

We do cartio in the morning, prior to eating. This allows burning and metoabolizing (probably spelled that wrong..) of fat.

We do cartio in the morning, prior to eating. This allows burning and metoabolizing (probably spelled that wrong..) of fat.

My last coach preached this but it's actually been proven incorrect more than once. Although I think with drug manipulation it CAN work, though usually I don't believe it does.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time the Army lied to me lol.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time the Army lied to me lol.

It was an old belief based off of reasonable theories. Just science hasn't matched up with those theories

Question for ya. Sorry if I sound dumb, but I am new to this site. I was wondering it says board rep under your name and the other guy says senior member.. What does that mean?

Question for ya. Sorry if I sound dumb, but I am new to this site. I was wondering it says board rep under your name and the other guy says senior member.. What does that mean?

Simply means I have privileges within a sponsors sub forum. Senior member means he has been here with multiple posts. Most members here have a lot of good advice regardless of their board status though

Thank you! Yes, everyone seems friendly here and helpful.

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you. I bet I will have more questions as I explore this.

It was an old belief based off of reasonable theories. Just science hasn't matched up with those theories

Fasted cardio without AAS is pointless.

elaborate please on when my fat ass should do cardio then cuz ive been doing it fasted in mourn as well

it really doesnt matter when you do it as long as you have not eaten for a couple hours. If you are using AAS then do fasted. Otherwise whenever. 15 minutes of sprints is better than any walking imho. I'm sure there are people who would disagree though.

it really doesnt matter when you do it as long as you have not eaten for a couple hours. If you are using AAS then do fasted. Otherwise whenever. 15 minutes of sprints is better than any walking imho. I'm sure there are people who would disagree though.

There is a guy on Youtube, Elliott somebody or rather.....says to walk, not run, first thing in the morning. Something about running COULD burn muscle. IDK I don't do any cardio at all so don't listen to me lol.

I have a few stubborn spots like belly fat but it would be hard belly fat if that makes any since but a fast pace walk for 30min about a mile and a half was able to break up that hard fat I've lost inch and a half off waist in 2 weeks

I agree w/ the sprint response...not only will you lose fat you'll gain muscle and your metabolism will stay elevated longer than walking or jogging. I'm not a morning person so no chance I'll sprint in the morning though. Since I am slightly "modified" I do plan on doing a fasted walk a few days a week over the winter months. Summer is for sprints, sled push/pull and farmers walk for fat loss.

There is a guy on Youtube, Elliott somebody or rather.....says to walk, not run, first thing in the morning. Something about running COULD burn muscle. IDK I don't do any cardio at all so don't listen to me lol.

Elliot Hulse. And he is incorrect. See octupi's response.

I have a spot in my belly because of surgery, but it absolutely will not go.

I have a zipper scar down my belly that created this pocket... drives me absolutely nuts

Get Shredded!
Well this has definitely help with my stubborn places I'm gonna keep it at 3 times a week for 30 min as much as I hate a tread mill cause there is nothing graceful about my big ass on a treadmill lol

Well this has definitely help with my stubborn places I'm gonna keep it at 3 times a week for 30 min as much as I hate a tread mill cause there is nothing graceful about my big ass on a treadmill lol

Fuck graceful rather have muscles lol

Im 6'6" , there is nothing graceful about me on a treadmill either, but it is a necessary evil for me. These guys know what there talking about, good luck bro. As far as Eliot, some of his advice is good and some is a bit flakey imo

Has anyone had shortness of breath or breathing problems when they first started out? Everyone's gotta start somewhere, I've never been a runner and started a while ago, just don't seem to get anywhere, can't get over 5min of running without my heart and lungs giving out,

I don't do the running I keep my speed at 3.6 mph then half way through I up it to 3.8 mph I do this 3 times a week sometimes 4 times. And I go 1 mile each time so its around 16min of speed walking I guess is what you call it

And when I first started I was just doing 20 or 30min walking jogging and was having shortness of breath but once I got use to it the shortness of breath went away. But like you say got to start some were

It's very discouraging, walk/jog 10min then run a 5mph for 5min. Hr gets up to 160-170.

Sounds like I need to catch another gear on the tread mill then lol. I don't no if I could handle 160-170 I would be gasping too

Back