• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyway I can store hcg somewhere else besides a fridge?

JordanFan24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I live with my parents and have been just to save up to buy a car. I did a cycle 10 weeks ago and just did clomid for pct. I went and got my levels checked 5 weeks ago and they were 417 and I'm only 24. I wanna do hcg to see if I can bump them up and stay off for the rest of my life if I can achieve getting them in a higher range. I know hcg has to be stored in the fridge, but anyone else have any ideas where it can be stored? Everyone's input would be greatly appreciated.

What were your numbers before your cycle? I dont see any other storage option really but maybe someone else can help you with that.

It's gonna degrade quickly if not refrigerated. You might consider some creative options, like a secret stash container (converted jar of mayo, iced tea can, etc, nearly always available in head shops) that the parents are likely to ignore if in the back of the shelf. Or check around the lights and door switch area -- there might be cavities up there, perhaps after removing a light shield, that could easily and secretly hold a small HCG vial.

HCG WILL get your test levels up, the real question is will they stay up after you stop.

What were your T levels before your cycle? The biggest mistake people make is not having baseline labs before starting to cycle.

Your T levels certainly arent horrible and my opinion on getting them up naturally would be to make sure your getting ample nutrients that affect Test levels such as those related to proper thyroid function like iodine and selenium as well as zinc, magnesium, various B's etc.

Yeah that's true. I never got them tested before. I have also been thinking something is wrong with my thyroid because I'm losing weight for no reason. Could a multivitamin really make that much of an impact ?

Yeah that's true. I never got them tested before. I have also been thinking something is wrong with my thyroid because I'm losing weight for no reason. Could a multivitamin really make that much of an impact ?

This is almost certainly a simple cals/day issue. Are you counting calories with an app? This is the first thing to do. You'll also be able to see your protein/fat/carbs breakdown and how to improve it.

If you really think you've got a thyroid issue, hyperthyroidism in this case, see a doctor. You can verify it pretty quickly with a blood test.

I am pretty sure that I have been having 3000 calories a day, maybe I'm wrong. I am getting a test done today at any lab test now. I don't wanna spend tons on a doctor

I would bet you are not eating as many calories as you think. Use an app to track your macros. That should paint a good picture of what is going on.

What's the best fitness app? My fitness pal?

- - - Updated - - -

I just got testosterone, estrogen, and thyroid panel checked. Should know results tomorrow

I use my fitness pal. It gets the job done and is free

IML Gear Cream!
Wait what time have you been getting bloods drawn? I always get mine done first thing in the morning because this is supposedly when they are at their highest from what I have read.

I've been going in the evening because of my work schedule. I hear morning is best, but can't because I have to be at work at 6 am.

I've been going in the evening because of my work schedule. I hear morning is best, but can't because I have to be at work at 6 am.

Just have your pin preloaded and hit it quick in the morning if you truly want to. Won't take more than maybe 2 minutes.

EOD I think he meant bloods drawn cuz the lab isn't open until he's already at work.

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

EOD I think he meant bloods drawn cuz the lab isn't open until he's already at work.

Ah I skimmed and misread my bad guys! I know a lot of guys say things like "I can't pin early I'm busy" and I'm just like "wake up 5 minutes earlier and preload"

Thanks though choppa

:kiss: all good brother

That's funny though one of my friends says he's "too tired" to pin in the am.... I'm like "you're a fag bro"

Are u in a warm or cold climate? If the fridge isn't an option then I'd say maybe a small cooler or coffee mug throw some ice cubes in it with the hcg in a ziplock, close the lid and just keep adding ice or ice pack.

you can find hcg in smaller amounts, like 2k iu's instead of 5. you could try like a 2k/wk jump start for 2 weeks it might keep for a couple days in a cool dark place, or a cooler with an ice pack for a few days to get that 2nd 1kiu injection in

Back