• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice on Aromasin Dosage based on Bloodwork

ironborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last two times I've gotten my E2 checked, it was 42.6 and 30.0.

I take 25mg aromasin every day split into two dosages 12 hours apart.

Should I bump it up to 32.5mg every day? Or is that too much of a jump?

You could just ignore it, if you got no symptoms. 30 is a pretty mellow score and in ref range.

32.5 mg isn't a big bump. In fact there's a study showing the difference between 25 and 50 mg/day to be only 10 or 20% extra activity. But tbh I can't recall if that was done on men or women, and the difference between the two can be large, so...

Those are my E levels when blasting. I have never been concerned with dropping them any lower as you need some E. To crush it would cause problems.

I have also heard (that's right, heard) that higher E levels aid in cutting. Take it for what it is worth.

You could just ignore it, if you got no symptoms. 30 is a pretty mellow score and in ref range.

32.5 mg isn't a big bump. In fact there's a study showing the difference between 25 and 50 mg/day to be only 10 or 20% extra activity. But tbh I can't recall if that was done on men or women, and the difference between the two can be large, so...

I've tried 50mg/day a couple weeks back and my joints started aching almost like clockwork :\

Those are my E levels when blasting. I have never been concerned with dropping them any lower as you need some E. To crush it would cause problems.

I have also heard (that's right, heard) that higher E levels aid in cutting. Take it for what it is worth.

I wouldn't be very concerned if I were blasting but I'm just cruising on 200mg/week test (and mast but that doesn't aromatize as you know). Either my aromasin is underdosed (Kalpa) or my body have a disposition to ready aromatize test.

I've tried 50mg/day a couple weeks back and my joints started aching almost like clockwork :\

I wouldn't be very concerned if I were blasting but I'm just cruising on 200mg/week test (and mast but that doesn't aromatize as you know). Either my aromasin is underdosed (Kalpa) or my body have a disposition to ready aromatize test.

Those are my E2 numbers when cruising on 250mg of test a week and not taking aromasin.

There's definitely some variation between guys on aromatization. I think some is genetic, but we also know for certain that body fat % will have a large effect on the amount of aromatase you've got -- lose the fat, lose a bunch of aromatization as well.

Those are my E2 numbers when cruising on 250mg of test a week and not taking aromasin.

Damn, I'm jealous of you!

It's odd because on 500mg/week of test and 25mg/ed aromasin, my E2 is around 30-40. Same Kalpa aromasin.

Does that make any sense to you? It doesn't to me :\

There's definitely some variation between guys on aromatization. I think some is genetic, but we also know for certain that body fat % will have a large effect on the amount of aromatase you've got -- lose the fat, lose a bunch of aromatization as well.

Damn these genetics. My bodyfat has stayed about the same.

If higher aromasin doses give you too many sides you can go with a half-and-half approach, aromasin and arimidex (anastrozole). I usually go with 1mg/day but only for knocking down high E2 levels in the short-term. Maybe half that dose or even less would still be effective throughout a cycle.

Back