• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much time between cycles?

Mavs41

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been reading alot on here even before coming a member as I was preparing to start a cycle. One thing I havent seen covered and I may have just missed it, is how long to wait in between cycles. I am sure this may depend on each person's body and what they are using at the time. As I am planning for the future, I was wondering how long I should wait after my PCT is done to start another cycle. This is my first cycle and I will be doing a 12 week cycle of Test E at 500 mg a week. Thanks.

Time on + PCT time = Time off ... bloods will be the only true way to tell tho

yep, time on = time off.. but I knew several that do 12 week on and take 8 off..

Thanks. I knew that was the consecensus with people who take prohormones, I just wasnt for sure if it was the same for Test or not. I thought there was a chance it might not be as long considering the damage that prohormones do versus Test.

you bet, we are all here to help each other. If you haven't already, check out some of the stickys too. These guys put a VAST amount of knowledge in there

Good question
Personnally, I run berween 2 or 3 cycles a year...12 to 16 week runs...If ur just starting out, I would say....good cycle,great PCT then allow ur body to adjust- say agood three months...but thats me!!

Time on = time off even that is aggressive Let your body recover properly.

Thanks for the help. This is my first cycle and as I wait for the gear to get in and everything be ready to go, I keep having more thoughts and questions. I have been reading alot of the stickies, I guess I just missed the one that covered this topic. Before I do my first pin, I will post a pic so everyone can compare and critique as I go along.

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely do. There are some great people around here that will help with anything you need.

Take advantage of the knowledge these guys have,plus its free...sounds like ur on the right path..

Back