• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nose bleed while lifting heavy

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So does that mean that its time to donate blood?

Happens to me on heavy deads every once in awhile on and off cycle. I wouldn't use it as a indicator of time to donate blood. Get some labs if you want to make sure.

Ok.. well im due for a blood letting here in two weeks maybe thatll make it not as bad

I've heard you should donate blood after cycling...do most of you guys follow this protocol?

I try to donate 6-8 weeks into every cycle. Hot chicks fighting over my veins, free cookies and a comfy chair. Throw in a big screen TV and they'd have to have a restraining order to keep me out.lol

I think I should take it easy on the Adrol... I love the way it makes me feel but im at the ass end of four weeks and think I should call it quits

Same thing I told ironlifter- adrol at 100 gives me all kinds of issues- including blood pressure. Run 50 drol and 25 dbol next time. I get as good gains and feel like a king!

Same thing I told ironlifter- adrol at 100 gives me all kinds of issues- including blood pressure. Run 50 drol and 25 dbol next time. I get as good gains and feel like a king!
Ill do that next time. Running 100mg daily has been rough.. for sure migraine if I dont drink at least a gallon and a half of water a day.

Back