• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OD on the AI?

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Think I might of overdosed my Exemestane. Started at 12.5mg/ED, everything seemed good for the first week but noticed that the nipples looked just slightly puffy so I increased to 25mg/ED. The last three nights have had bad insomnia and nervousness; now that I think about it the muscle cramps started at the same time. In searching the net I found several guys who said they got insomnia from OD on the AI.

So to correct I'm thinking takie 1-2 days off, then start back with 12.5/EOD, if I see puffiness then go back up to 12.5/ED. Does this sound like a good plan?

Thanks

It's really a crap shoot as to how much AI is too much. How much test you running and what is your body fat?

It's really a crap shoot as to how much AI is too much. How much test you running and what is your body fat?

My body fat is low, see avatar.
Beginner/intermediate cycle. Only 2wks in.
500mg test/week
350mg deca/week
30mg dbol day

thanks for the replies skip

Are you using caber or prami for the Deca you are running?

No I'm not, rhought maybe wasn't needed at this dosage. how critical is it for a cycle such as this?

Last edited:
If you have no prior experience with Deca or NPP (Nandrolone) then it is a bad idea not to run either Caber or Prami to deal with *possible* prolactin issues.

I am not able to decide what might be the issue. Do you have puffy nipples because of prolactin or estrogen? I have no idea but one thing is for sure you need to get blood drawn and lab report ASAP.

You may want to stop everything.

Some guys have issues with prolactin when running nandrolone, others, like me, do not. Impossible to tell what is up with you.

When you get bloodwork be sure to throw in a prolactin test. It's an additional expense.

If you're having serious sides and have to wait 2 wks before scheduled (dr?) bloodwork you should consider getting a test right now to ensure you aren't generating serious problems. A lot can happen in 2 wks. The female hormone panel + prolactin will run you about $100 at privatemdlabs.com. You could actually get that done today if schedule allows, and results will be emailed back in 2-3 days.

This would also allow you to take corrective actions before your next blood draw and judge whether that's working with the next set of results.

When you get bloodwork be sure to throw in a prolactin test. It's an additional expense.

If you're having serious sides and have to wait 2 wks before scheduled (dr?) bloodwork you should consider getting a test right now to ensure you aren't generating serious problems. A lot can happen in 2 wks. The female hormone panel + prolactin will run you about $100 at privatemdlabs.com. You could actually get that done today if schedule allows, and results will be emailed back in 2-3 days.

This would also allow you to take corrective actions before your next blood draw and judge whether that's working with the next set of results.

All of this is spot on!

Gyno is a serious matter, and very expensive if you let it go too long, as in surgery might be required if not dealt with early.

IML Gear Cream!
no serious sides the biggest thing is just insomnia. I've run deca and test together twice before and never had a problem but it's been 15yrs. don't have gyno I've had it before and know what it feels and looks like.

thanks for all the good info guys. going to order some Caber and check on the blood work

IMR is the best source for Prami, not sure if they carry Caber.

IMR has quality product and very fast shipping, this source is your best bet.

I have had insomnia issues with taking too much Aromasin in the past. To combat this I schedule my AI dosing this way during a cycle:

First two weeks: 12.5 ED
Week 3-8: 18.75 ED
Week 9-16: 25 ED split into two doses

At the 9 week mark I always bump the Test and Mast due to myostatin inhibition; therefore, the need for the increased AI. To combat the insomnia at 25mg ED, I take 12.5mg first thing than 12.5mg before bed. Works like a charm for me. *I do also take 0.5mg of Caber M/W/F because I run NPP with every cycle as well. Prolactin issues cannot exist without high Estrogen levels; therefore, it's best to keep the AI in check or the Prolactin on top of it can cause some serious havoc on the body.

Only side effect I get from caber is an insane sex drive and semen that hits my wife in the back of the head :winkfinger: *Also, there are no reported side effects for crushing prolactin levels in case you're worried about that.

I have had insomnia issues with taking too much Aromasin in the past. To combat this I schedule my AI dosing this way during a cycle:

First two weeks: 12.5 ED
Week 3-8: 18.75 ED
Week 9-16: 25 ED split into two doses

At the 9 week mark I always bump the Test and Mast due to myostatin inhibition; therefore, the need for the increased AI. To combat the insomnia at 25mg ED, I take 12.5mg first thing than 12.5mg before bed. Works like a charm for me. *I do also take 0.5mg of Caber M/W/F because I run NPP with every cycle as well. Prolactin issues cannot exist without high Estrogen levels; therefore, it's best to keep the AI in check or the Prolactin on top of it can cause some serious havoc on the body.

Only side effect I get from caber is an insane sex drive and semen that hits my wife in the back of the head :winkfinger: *Also, there are no reported side effects for crushing prolactin levels in case you're worried about that.

Very true. After lab work showed non detect for prolactin I had no ill effects from it.

Oh and yea, the Caber turns me into a depraved sex addict, glad I do not have to take it anymore as it is pure hell.

guys I want to thank you again for your input greatly appreciated.

I didn't take any exemstane today, the jittery nervous feeling seems to be subsiding. feeling better so hopefully that was it. going to start back tomorrow at 12.5

for the puffy nipple I would drop the dbol. and go back to normal AI dose

yeah I'm really starting to think that's what I did, crashed my estrogen. no cramps in the gym tonight, the nervous anxiety feeling still gone. guess I found my limit

going to go back to 12.5/Ed

Back