• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Caber (Dostinex)

quinn a

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are there any reputable websites that sell non liquid caber?

MPresearchsupply back when they where still around was the last time i purchased caber that actually worked which was well over a year ago.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't use prami i have terrible sides, even if I try to ramp up slowly over an extended period of time I just can't handle them.

steelgear has pharm grade dostinex/cabergoline tabs

I second that for Bushmaster.... pharmalogic carries Cabaser (Pfizer)

The theory is that it isn't stable suspended in liquid. I ordered some from maximpep a lil over a year ago and it worked just fine. I am going to get tabs from now on just to ensure i don't get bunk product tho.

mass spec is ran on all imr products.....

The theory is that it isn't stable suspended in liquid. I ordered some from maximpep a lil over a year ago and it worked just fine. I am going to get tabs from now on just to ensure i don't get bunk product tho.
This is semi true, but not true enough to worry about. It degrades faster over time but at a rate that doesn't matter much. Don't go hording bottles if it for years because it will degrade after a long time. A long as it suspended correctly it will be fine. My rat used a bottle from Maxim that was a year old a couple months back with no issues at all

Went with the MJR caber. Been running 1mg a day for about a week now. Haven't really noticed anything other then a slightly upset stomach the first day.

Went with the MJR caber. Been running 1mg a day for about a week now. Haven't really noticed anything other then a slightly upset stomach the first day.

U take 1mg of caber a day?? Can I ask why so much, and what cycle u running?

Test tren mast 150mg of each EOD. And I started low and went up. Usually I see a HUGE increase in libido with much smaller dosages of dostinex.

Get Shredded!
Test tren mast 150mg of each EOD. And I started low and went up. Usually I see a HUGE increase in libido with much smaller dosages of dostinex.

I use less than half that , but I guess everyone is different ....thats gotta be costly...u try prami? Cheaper route .....

Can't handle prami sides

What's your reasoning for going with caber over pramipexole? I'm using Iron Mag's prami for the first time now, and I don't think I'd ever go back to caber.

Just my two cents.

What's your reasoning for going with caber over pramipexole? I'm using Iron Mag's prami for the first time now, and I don't think I'd ever go back to caber.

Just my two cents.

I can't handle the sides.
Makes me puke, feel drowsy, beyond drowsy actually and just like shit in general. Even if I try to start low and ramp up.

Makes me puke, feel drowsy, beyond drowsy actually and just like shit in general. Even if I try to start low and ramp up.

Have you kept doses low and split throughout the day? I have pharma caber but never had to use with low prami. Shit sucked when I misread my dropper one morning, took way too much was puking in bed the rest of the day. Feel you there.

Weird. I've ramped up as fast as 0.5mg within the first week, with only positive results. I guess everyone's different.

Is $95 for a bottle of Pharmaceutical grade Dostinex, 20 1mg tablets a fair price or over priced? Thanks.
$4.75 per tablet.

Is $95 for a bottle of Pharmaceutical grade Dostinex, 20 1mg tablets a fair price or over priced? Thanks.
$4.75 per tablet.
You can get that less than half that at stealgear....js

Yep

Back