• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone acetate ???

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been reading about this synthetic test blend that is allegedly 10 times stronger then test itself... Any bro's have any experience with this..

lift till ya puke

^^^ AKA - " mint " I believe
not famailar with it other then a read once or twice...
extremely hard to find if at all ??

Will be following to learn

Do the fake it? I wonder??? : thinking:::

lift till ya puke

Where do you find this "MENT"?

IML Gear Cream!
Reallly??? Ill ask him

I won't advertise a source that isn't here.... That ain't right, however I would like to know how to tell if it's real!!!

lift till ya puke

I won't advertise a source that isn't here.... That ain't right, however I would like to know how to tell if it's real!!!

lift till ya puke
You can always pm me :)))) lol

Trest is gyno in a bottle very quickly. Make sure your AI isnt bunk. Trest is amazing for sex, turn you into a mindless fuck machine.

get dat pump!

Trest is gyno in a bottle very quickly. Make sure your AI isnt bunk. Trest is amazing for sex, turn you into a mindless fuck machine.

get dat pump!

Listening very closely:coffee:

I wish I knew the way to test the gear to know if it is real and properly dosed if so... I hate pinning without knowing for sure..

lift till ya puke

Get Shredded!
I wish I knew the way to test the gear to know if it is real and properly dosed if so... I hate pinning without knowing for sure..

lift till ya puke

Surpasses tren by 250% I believe I read ......

On paper maybe......

Exactly. But it does sound like its worth trying. As it said in the description we cant expect it to have multiple times more effect than test or tren. But shit....even 2-3x test for muscle building properties would be amazing. 12x as suppressive though would really make it a no go imho for guys that actually come off and pct.

Being researched as a male conrraceptive

get dat pump!

On paper maybe......

There is a lot of misunderstanding of AAS ratings out there. Take Halo for example, the anabolic/androgenic rating is 19.5 times and 8.5 times respectively of testosterone. But in reality is nothing close to that on the anabolic side and while it is a strong androgen, not as much as indicated in the table.

Back