• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gamecocks lost to Clemson fuck time to buy a new tv

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Didn't brake the TV but the remote is totaled now I have to rig up a poking device with a broom to change channels fuckkkkkk

Yea I agree its like he did no scouting the last 2 years its time for him and he's visor wearing ass to hit the road

I am a TCU fan :) So I would love to see Oregon and TCU in the playoffs. I am sure with the SEC Bias in College FB they will have a SEC team or two in there. Although I think Oregon, TCU, and Baylor all could be possibly top 4 teams:)

Also Wife is a Clemson fan, and when Clemson wins,,,,,, I get da booty good :)! so I am happy

I am a TCU fan :) So I would love to see Oregon and TCU in the playoffs. I am sure with the SEC Bias in College FB they will have a SEC team or two in there. Although I think Oregon, TCU, and Baylor all could be possibly top 4 teams:)

Also Wife is a Clemson fan, and when Clemson wins,,,,,, I get da booty good :)! so I am happy

I like this guy!!!! :winkfinger:

Miss St. lost, they were #4. So I think TCU is in brother.

Back