• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar oxanabol 7 days sale ! buy 1 get 1 free!

Holy shit man, that's an insane price.

Wow no kidding. The highest mark up on aas I've ever seen.....

but most here don't buy and ever try real anavar..;)

With all do respect sir, I love anavar. But what information can you give me that your anavar is the "real deal"? There is plenty of labs that say they have good anavar, but I think we all know that good anavar is really hard to come by. Your anavar is very expensive, and I realize good anavar is, but what can you tell me about your anavar that would convince me to buy it? I'm not being a smart ass, just would like the info. to back up your accusations. thanks.

That answer wasn't really what I was looking for. I just can't start threads here asking mods, girls, etc, "hey, how many of you folks are using WP anavar"?
I was hoping for something a little more on the technical side of things.....I pretty much got what I expected.....

I can't speak from any sort of lab work/mass spec etc but I recommend wp var for women when their guys ask me with absolutely zero hesitation from first person experience.
I never had to dose british dragon var above 20mg a day to get very good result in strength increase and muscle hardness with absolutely zero undesirable sides or bad liver values
and frankly only tried the 20mg a day to see if there would be a huge benefit and decided to scale back down to 10mg
I actually really wish I could spring for more right now...

I realize that may not be the answer many are looking for but thats the best I've got for you guys

I can't speak from any sort of lab work/mass spec etc but I recommend wp var for women when their guys ask me with absolutely zero hesitation from first person experience.
I never had to dose british dragon var above 20mg a day to get very good result in strength increase and muscle hardness with absolutely zero undesirable sides or bad liver values
and frankly only tried the 20mg a day to see if there would be a huge benefit and decided to scale back down to 10mg
I actually really wish I could spring for more right now...

I realize that may not be the answer many are looking for but thats the best I've got for you guys

Thanks for honest reviews..but that guy is here to complain and talk shit about my shop! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for honest reviews..but that guy is here to complain and talk shit about my shop! ;)

MAN,you way off base here!!! I haven't said one bad thing about your shop or your products!!! I Was simply asking about your products!!! I am the customer, you are the seller. You should be happy to answer them and tell people why you have the best. You are way to thinned skinned! I'd like to buy your anavar if it's as good as you say, but you make comments like you accused me of saying really hurts those chances. Go back and read my posts again!

i am sure vet girl here now tell you how good is BD anavar...
wait few more days and sale will end ;)

That answer wasn't really what I was looking for. I just can't start threads here asking mods, girls, etc, "hey, how many of you folks are using WP anavar"?
I was hoping for something a little more on the technical side of things.....I pretty much got what I expected.....

WP has been on IMF for 5 years,no complaints except from xanny guys ( LOL so strange!).

Guys, no way in hell would I "talk shit", or "complain" about a shop that I've never ordered from, or used their gear! I thought I was asking legitimate questions that I would bet any amount of money, that others here would also like to know. I think most people on this forum knows that I'm not a trouble maker......I may ask a few tough questions though looking for a good answer.

good quality products are never cheap...ferrari also not cheap ;)

Sir, I agree with you 100% that good quality is not cheap! I hope you understand my intentions....If I go into a car dealership and a Ferrari is sitting next to a Corvette, I'm going to ask the question "why the price difference, the ferrari is alot higher in money." I expect the dealership to answer that question. That's all I was wanting to know! I think I have said plenty enough...time to let it go.

i tell you man my anavar oxanabol we sale are gmp made...buy and try and you will understand..make lab test and you will see you got what you pay and not stanzolol or dianabol,etc..but you will get oxandrolone!

With all do respect sir, I love anavar. But what information can you give me that your anavar is the "real deal"? There is plenty of labs that say they have good anavar, but I think we all know that good anavar is really hard to come by. Your anavar is very expensive, and I realize good anavar is, but what can you tell me about your anavar that would convince me to buy it? I'm not being a smart ass, just would like the info. to back up your accusations. thanks.

It is the real deal. I am using it right now--have run it twice---and given my rather extensive experience with the drug in myself and others, I am 100% convinced it is real and properly dosed. It is normally pretty expensive, but with a 2 for 1 deal, it's not--not for a real properly dosed version. Probably 90% of all the Var on the market is not Var at all...and of that 10% that is, only a fraction of that is likely to be properly dosed.

If you ask around, you will see that anyone with experience, as well as those who have used this product, all say the same thing I am.

Guys, no way in hell would I "talk shit", or "complain" about a shop that I've never ordered from, or used their gear! I thought I was asking legitimate questions that I would bet any amount of money, that others here would also like to know. I think most people on this forum knows that I'm not a trouble maker......I may ask a few tough questions though looking for a good answer.

We know you're not a trouble maker. I understand your position.

Get Shredded!
BD anavar is some good stuff. I would spend 350 for 3 bottles of 100 but.. Even with the bogo its out of my budget wish it wasnt. WP want to sale me 3 for 350 I will be on it.

Thats because ur prices are flat out fucking retarded. Did I read that right, $350 for 100 tabs? And u wonder why no one buys??? Smh..

:roflmao:

I can get 99% Pure Var for literally a third of that price at qty: 100 and 10mg AND it's domestic.

*WP if you're serious about selling your goods in the States, reduce ALL PRICING by AT LEAST 50%. Your business would go through the roof.

I used to be in the "WP is too expensive" column and then I actually dealt with him and used his products. He may not be for everyone, but for what you get if you can afford it, it's always an option to keep on the table.

I can get 99% Pure Var for literally a third of that price at qty: 100 and 10mg AND it's domestic.

*WP if you're serious about selling your goods in the States, reduce ALL PRICING by AT LEAST 50%. Your business would go through the roof.

i make sale and who buy..nobody...
so where is proit i do even 60% off and nobody buy?

It is the real deal. I am using it right now--have run it twice---and given my rather extensive experience with the drug in myself and others, I am 100% convinced it is real and properly dosed. It is normally pretty expensive, but with a 2 for 1 deal, it's not--not for a real properly dosed version. Probably 90% of all the Var on the market is not Var at all...and of that 10% that is, only a fraction of that is likely to be properly dosed.

If you ask around, you will see that anyone with experience, as well as those who have used this product, all say the same thing I am.

big big true...
but this guy will never buy anything..
i know him for long time he only talk.

I used to be in the "WP is too expensive" column and then I actually dealt with him and used his products. He may not be for everyone, but for what you get if you can afford it, it's always an option to keep on the table.

Here is a question for you, or anyone else that has used BD anavar....Seems like most experienced users use around 80-100mg/day. With the BD quality, are you able to run 30,40, 50mg/day and get the same results? Or are you still running 80-100mg/day with the BD stuff also?(BD means British Dragon)

Here is a question for you, or anyone else that has used BD anavar....Seems like most experienced users use around 80-100mg/day. With the BD quality, are you able to run 30,40, 50mg/day and get the same results? Or are you still running 80-100mg/day with the BD stuff also?(BD means British Dragon)
I have a small stockpile of var that I constantly add to. it's not BD. I can't offer any info on that. I have never run it. I have no intention on running any var less than 100mg a day which is why I keep saving it up. It's an add on to orders. What I can say is that even highly recommended UGL var that I have seen women run is still expensive as hell. My recommendation for a man running var is basically unless you have a specific interest in it and can afford it, don't bother. Var basically falls into two categories for reputable shops: expensive or they don't bother carrying it.

So, properly dosed, what dosage should be run?

99% purity? mmmmm :coffee:

Back