• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What movies are you looking forward to seeing?

Confederate

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of my favorite things is to relax and watch movies. My wife and I try and see one movie a month in theatre as long as there are good ones coming out. We just got done seeing the new Hunger Games, and it was good. So I thought why not see what everyone is looking forward to seeing?

For me so far:

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
Fast and Furious 7
Mad Max: Fury Road
Hunger Games: Mocking Jay part 2
Finding Dory
Jurassic World
Exodus: Gods and Kings

Haven't been looking into movies much this year, but so far Star Wars.

New hunger games looks good and that's about it to be honest

I hate they divided last movie in 2 parts (more money!).now I have to wait a fucking year to see again my dear Jlaw :(

I like it a lot of times. Means they can get more into the story

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty bad at keeping up with what new movies are coming out.
Def the last 2 hunger games series
The Hobbit
Avengers, well, really any Comic book movie

I'm still trying to get through this years movies

Have ya seen divergent? I was really surprised how good that was...

The daughter and i went to see hunger games last night it was good but I really like the way the first one went .i like the hunt ;)

Get Shredded!
Want to know the ending?

I realize it's YA reading but after reading the HG series I was extremely disappointed.
I've since switched to Outlander, GOT and Battle Royale
GOT as in Game of Thrones? Best book series I have ever read, and wife and I love the tv series also :)

looking forward to Star Wars
and Mad Max.....interested to see how
Tom Hardy does in this.
also the finale of the Hobbit trilogy.

GOT as in Game of Thrones? Best book series I have ever read, and wife and I love the tv series also :)

Yes Game of Thrones. If you like GOT I highly recommend the Outlander series. It was a little tough for me to get into, it's based in Scotland so I was confused about the places that were written about but if you can get to the part where Claire is shot back into the 1700's it gets awesome. Starz has made it into a tv show.

what's YA ?young adult?

Young Adult. I get frustrated with reading that category for the lack of sex

Yes Game of Thrones. If you like GOT I highly recommend the Outlander series. It was a little tough for me to get into, it's based in Scotland so I was confused about the places that were written about but if you can get to the part where Claire is shot back into the 1700's it gets awesome. Starz has made it into a tv show.

Young Adult. I get frustrated with reading that category for the lack of sex

I will check it out for sure:) thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I seen it , I was surprised it was good

I actually really enjoyed Divergent.. I forgot the second one is coming out next year.. Add that one to the list lol :)

- - - Updated - - -

yeah,a lot of teenagers,all this romantic shit and so on. I call it"movie that make me feel a bit faggot" and the problem is that I like that shit.

the YA section is where most of my books come from also.... :)

The old Mad Max chase scenes were cool. No BS green screen technology. Just fast cars and bikes pushing the limits.

Back