• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Farva's on a roll handing out negs

buildingup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else had a bull shit rep deduction from the fagot officer Farva?? He hit everyone one one thread telling a 19 year old not to touch gear. Everything that guy posts seems to irritate the fuck out of me then the fuck negs me for saying Your way too young come back in 6 years. What a tool.

Farva is alright, no one knows his MO. But don't be concerned about an internet neg. Neg me, if you feel better. Just remember negs means caring. And this is the pit? Is it not?
54eb1943cc8f858ae9f9bf03343b4f7c.jpg

Anyone else had a bull shit rep deduction from the fagot officer Farva?? He hit everyone one one thread telling a 19 year old not to touch gear. Everything that guy posts seems to irritate the fuck out of me then the fuck negs me for saying Your way too young come back in 6 years. What a tool.

Been there done that! U must enbrace the neg :coffee:

btw until I realized that was his way of askin for nudez , I too was was pissed . .......

IML Gear Cream!

LOL He got me :)

lolz, and neggd ( ^^ what DJ said )

How exactly? ? because I commented on a 19 year old kids post and told him he wasn't ready for gearz?? Guess I should have said Fuxk it bro pin 2gs tren and your GTG

You can piss off too.
lolz, melt for us negger

You guyz must be doing it wrong... I only get poz'd from Farva. Guess he only throws gheys negs.

Back